Girls Who Know What They Want Apperication VOL So Easy a Caveman...[yall know the rest]

She DEFINITELY looks like a woman of questionable repute. No doubt about that. She is a scallywag white gurl, and I enjoy scallywag white gurls very very much.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

See here's the thing about that man. if its that easy for you, what about the next man? Or the one before you?

That's why it's a trap. Messing with her is like putting your hand on a fire to warm your hands. At first it seems like a good idea, but it burnsafter.

I didnt see the pics, but I woulda prolly gone thru with it, if it didnt require money or much time.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by dwells4life

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

See here's the thing about that man. if its that easy for you, what about the next man? Or the one before you?
see I think about that all the time..but the thing is idc..as long as shes STD free and practices safe sex Im

[elephant man] GOOD 2 GO [elephant man]
How do you know she's STD free? The aforementioned serves as a testament to the meaning behind your name.
dog_i_dunno_lol-300x220.jpg

!+++ the thread...I'm still laughing at this execution
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

That's why it's a trap. Messing with her is like putting your hand on a fire to warm your hands. At first it seems like a good idea, but it burns after.
Pretty much.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom