Girls not being "Ready" unappreciation.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Chloroform will ease that problem nicely.

Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?
comment plus avy got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Everytime that dude comments, and the avy makes me
laugh.gif

yeah, i hate when i think its all greenlights and things are gonna take off like the top thrill dragster, then i cant get over that hill.

HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE WHEN I WAS 14

SHE LETTING SOMEBODY ELSE BEAT IT UP

TRUST ME

I LEARNED THE HARD WAY YOUNG THO

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE WHEN I WAS 14

SHE LETTING SOMEBODY ELSE BEAT IT UP

TRUST ME

I LEARNED THE HARD WAY YOUNG THO

roll.gif

nah, son.

I thought this thread was about women taking to long to get dressed.

But when a chic pulls this stunt I beat off on her. Ima get mines regardless.

you should handle it the way i did. i was talkin to this girl when i was in new york 2 weeks ago, i brought her by the apartment one night to smash aftertalkin about how i was gonna tear it up earlier that day. things were going good until i took her panties off, i was about to put it in until she startedgiving me this b.s about how not tonight and whatever. i told her this and shocked the living hell out of her

"i respect you for that so we won't smash tonight but you need to respect the fact that this is my apartment and if i'm not smashing you need toleave right now because im gonna go out with my brother and his friends"

she was pissed off talkin about how i only wanted her for sex and how it was foul of me making her walk from the apartment to the subway station by herself at2am. oh well she learned a valuable lesson that night

Originally Posted by soltheman

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Pulled out the trojan and she like "Nooooo, not yet. I'm not ready."

Yet you expect me to eat?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Balls are gonna be as blue as this dude.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
You made my day with this post man

and I feel your pain
eyes.gif
grin.gif
its happened to me a couple times
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you should handle it the way i did. i was talkin to this girl when i was in new york 2 weeks ago, i brought her by the apartment one night to smash after talkin about how i was gonna tear it up earlier that day. things were going good until i took her panties off, i was about to put it in until she started giving me this b.s about how not tonight and whatever. i told her this and shocked the living hell out of her

"i respect you for that so we won't smash tonight but you need to respect the fact that this is my apartment and if i'm not smashing you need to leave right now because im gonna go out with my brother and his friends"

she was pissed off talkin about how i only wanted her for sex and how it was foul of me making her walk from the apartment to the subway station by herself at 2am. oh well she learned a valuable lesson that night

m8390y.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

you should handle it the way i did. i was talkin to this girl when i was in new york 2 weeks ago, i brought her by the apartment one night to smash after talkin about how i was gonna tear it up earlier that day. things were going good until i took her panties off, i was about to put it in until she started giving me this b.s about how not tonight and whatever. i told her this and shocked the living hell out of her

"i respect you for that so we won't smash tonight but you need to respect the fact that this is my apartment and if i'm not smashing you need to leave right now because im gonna go out with my brother and his friends"

she was pissed off talkin about how i only wanted her for sex and how it was foul of me making her walk from the apartment to the subway station by herself at 2am. oh well she learned a valuable lesson that night

m8390y.gif

laugh.gif

m8390y.gif

This is pretty much the same thing every female in my past has said to me so to eliminate that problem and create another opportunity in the future to smash icame up with this trick ... once i find out that its not goin down ... i always look at my phone and act surprised and the hit her wit the "damn my boyhas been calling me like crazy he just text me sayin his car broke down and he needs a ride...so i gotta pick him up" then i never kick it wit her untilits guaranteed or shes hits me on that late night tip...

Originally Posted by SC415

m8390y.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True talk I hate when you invite a chick over, dont get to beat and be stuck with her the rest of the night
smh.gif
smh.gif

^

i hate it because i'm usually blunt with them about what my intentions are and it usually works in my favor because most girls tell me that they got morerespect for a guy who doesn't b.s them rather then the simp who wines and dines them and gets salty at the end of the night when he comes up empty handed

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

You ate then she denied you?
smh.gif
cancel that chick

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]I hit her with the trail of kisses right quick, then went back up.[/color]
I'da stonefaced yo a** as well---
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
Well... I don't do stuff like that
happy.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

she was pissed off talkin about how i only wanted her for sex
and how it was foul of me making her walk from the apartment to the subway station by herself at 2am. oh well she learned a valuable lesson that night
I absolutely mother +!%@+*# HATE it when a girl tells me this !#%@. Whats crazy is they tell methis after AFTER I've had opportunity time and time again to ##@% them silly and kiss them goodnight.
smh.gif

girls equating you to every other a-hole they met FTL

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Comin down off my liquor rite now so bare with me...

Second night of sophomore year at school...roommate and me start fellin up on and kissin on two junks( very,very drunk mite i add)....but one starts throwin up so they both decide to leave....

So I have the blues right now(literally)...fun nite though
happy.gif

PS....learn how to hold your liquor fellas...it will get u places

Wait, what?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

and how it was foul of me making her walk from the apartment to the subway station by herself at 2am. oh well she learned a valuable lesson that night
I absolutely mother +!%@+*# HATE it when a girl tells me this !#%@. Whats crazy is they tell me this after AFTER I've had opportunity time and time again to ##@% them silly and kiss them goodnight.
smh.gif

A general question, what is a dude supposed to say when the girls hit em with the "you only want me for sex" type steez?

Like whats a good reply? Lrrr already got the "I've passed multiple times" reply, but what's one that will stop em dead in their tracks?

Ya wild.....all u gotta do when that happens is just completely ignore that "I ain't ready" talk

And just succumb to your animal instincts, reply with grunts and mumbles. Make sure u rockin da pokerface mug da

whole time and just start poppin her...She'll shut her trap quick and proceed to put it on a silver platter for you.
pimp.gif

Oh and work da neck while u poppin...they'll turn to mush..if u can't pipe after that

Then u need to step ur business up.

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I absolutely mother +!%@+*# HATE it when a girl tells me this !#%@. Whats crazy is they tell me this after AFTER I've had opportunity time and time again to ##@% them silly and kiss them goodnight.
smh.gif

A general question, what is a dude supposed to say when the girls hit em with the "you only want me for sex" type steez?

Like whats a good reply? Lrrr already got the "I've passed multiple times" reply, but what's one that will stop em dead in their tracks?
What is up with females doing that these days??? Like its a guilt trip or something.....
Its not like you will ever hear a guy say "Your using me for sex ****"
roll.gif

Broads are crazy now a days i had one of them send me "Pics"
pimp.gif
then like a week later said it was rude for me to Try to get her in the sack after a late movie......
alien.gif
seesh

Back
Top Bottom