Girls are stupid as hell when they like you but rocket scientists when they don't.

A friend on mine said this to me and I have to say that I agree with him. This convo was spurred by some recent actions of a female that I can only smh at.Long story short my boy hits off this sloppy chick (excuse him he went through a painful breakup
laugh.gif
) wakes up next to her and decides he never wants to seeher face again. Said female is going out of her way to find info about my boy but trying not to reveal that she has already had relations with him. She emailsmy other boy, who she NEVER talks to like that, and tries to act like she wants to talk about some next nonsense and says that he should call her. Now mind youus dudes are way ahead of the game and my boy that beat has already put out an apb and told all us dudes to not give up any info on him, mainly because she wasasking him stuff through text like "what's your last name" "where do you work" etc and he was ignoring her or skirting the questions.So when my second homie goes to make the call he decides that he will put my dude that beat and my roommate on threeway to listen in. This girl gets on thephone and is trying diligently to find out about my dude
laugh.gif
. My homie who placed the call is asking WILD RECKLESS questions
roll.gif
"Why do you want toknow, you want him to beat it up?". "Didn't you know he was gay?" (he said just kidding after that). This chick keeps pressuring for infobecause she knows that they are boys but my dude holds fast and acts like they aren't close. The convo ends with her telling him not to tell anyone thatshe called or asked
eyes.gif
and my boy agreeing to not say a word
laugh.gif

Why in Gods name do girls think that guys don't talk about these things, trade info and strategically position themselves to be ahead of the game at alltimes? Before my dude finished beating word was out!
laugh.gif
But really though word travels fast and info spreads far. I know SO MUCH about girls who I have nobusiness with. I've seen so many girls naked who I have yet to even have a conversation with or meet in person. Why do girls think they can send a dude anaked pic and they won't show their friends? Why do girls think they can ho themselves out and no one will know? It really boggles the mind. When a girl isinto a dude it's like they are blind to reality! For all intents and purposes they become idiots. On the other hand when a girl is not feeling a dudeit's like you can't make a move that she hasn't predicted
laugh.gif
None of your tricks work! "Hey let's all go back to my place and watch somemovies and drink." She'll come over to your place, drink your alcohol and be gone before the opening credits roll
indifferent.gif
Gotta respect game though
pimp.gif

So what do y'all think?

I read a few lines...but some girls just put their all into tryin to get a guy...and the guy is usually tellin they friends

"Yo I got this *$%%-bag on lock my@@$#$#. she sendin a@@$#$# naked pics right now!"
laugh.gif

but yeah, totally agree. I'm sure not all broads are dumb like this..only the quickies
I'd like to think that too but it seems as though even the most chaste girls bend to the will of guys that they like.

I agree. My friend was using my phone to call while myspacing then all of a sudden dropped it and when she picked it up she rolled right on the screen. So nowthe screen is cracked.
mad.gif
R.I.P. Blackberry 8800.

i agree. girls can be very naive. but guys dont have as big a reputation as talkers, so its all good

word i agree 10000% one day this bird was messin wit my boy and she wanted to know how he felt so she was like 3 way him. i'm gonna be silent and ask himhow he feels about me. so i hit dude up and explained the situation to him, so dude was on the line gassin her up and everything. and i played it off good toocuz i acted all guilty that i was deceiving my friend and all. we used to call it playing madden, whenever i would hit him up i'd be like "yo youplaying madden?" and he would know she was on the line

But the funniest thing is when my dude was arguin with her and was like "so you never told R [me] to three way me and you were on mute?" and thisbroad starts swearing up and down that she has never done that, so my dude tested her and was like ight i'ma call and ask him. but while they were in themiddle of the convo i had hit him up and he told me whats up, so tell me why as soon as he hang up this broad wanna call me talking bout "if he asks youwe ever been on 3way with me silent say no" i started
roll.gif
and
smh.gif
in triple time word to liquidswords

i also love how they don't think you show their naked pics around
laugh.gif
at these *****

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ It's not even that long...

but yeah, totally agree. I'm sure not all broads are dumb like this..only the quickies

co-sign homie..i mean women are the most smartest creatures known to man brah...only the unexperienced ones are hella dumb..

only the unexperienced ones are hella dumb..

I find that not to be entirely true. The more experienced they are the more susceptible they may be to being played. The reason is because theyare lookin for all the tricks they know and not the ones they don't. Next thing they know they are wrapped up just like any other girl. But what youdon't realize is men are exactly the same way. The worst one is when you catch feelings for a girl that has used you as her rebound.

Back
Top Bottom