Girls and their sneaky facebook profile angles vol. this can't be life

i was like she coo.... she coo.. lemme add her

somaya_reece01.jpg

than....

Spoiler [+]
234288347.jpg

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have been wanting to speak on this but I didn't want to make a new thread.

1. It is just funny how much thought that has to be put into picture taking by females. I swear every picture posted has a calculated method behind it.

2. The fact that female post pictures for the sake of people telling them they look good is funny as hell to me. I wonder if they don't get the responses that they want if they have an issue. I see girls posting pictures with blatant cleavage and I am just saying to myself, WHY.

3. It is all for attention man. Just funny the length these girls go through just for attention.
couldnt agree more.

make a thread. make a thread!

this madness has to stop!

Do it. Let's get some explanations for this behavior.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have been wanting to speak on this but I didn't want to make a new thread.

1. It is just funny how much thought that has to be put into picture taking by females. I swear every picture posted has a calculated method behind it.

2. The fact that female post pictures for the sake of people telling them they look good is funny as hell to me. I wonder if they don't get the responses that they want if they have an issue. I see girls posting pictures with blatant cleavage and I am just saying to myself, WHY.

3. It is all for attention man. Just funny the length these girls go through just for attention.
couldnt agree more.

make a thread. make a thread!

this madness has to stop!

Do it. Let's get some explanations for this behavior.

Back
Top Bottom