Girlfriends on NT..Vol The WORST

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by BigSean

Originally Posted by kix4kix

This post got carried away, it turned into something I never intended it to be.
Apology accepted
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

quick question, I see that kix is one of bigsean's "friends" on nt. Dont you have to accept being someones friend? Doesn't seem like you haveto big a problem with her on here.

881366e647ad45855d103b1628ccefa921dda0b1.jpg

Both of em are cute.

Shorty is slightly crazier than my tastes will allow though.

I won't even be able to shoot e-winks at girls on NT no more after this.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Hubby and I both on NT...he put me on to it, and finally I decided since i like to socialize i joined...i really don't mind what he say or do on NT, and I think its about the same to him with me...got me? Either way, we don't socialize together on NT. Plus, I'm the talkative one, he's the thinker...so he don't post much unless he really wanna get his point out.
nerd.gif

I put both of my last 2 Ex's on to NT , Lets just say they got very famous on here
roll.gif

My next is not even gonna know what nikes are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Whats the worst is when your bf talks to a girl while your dating that is crazy enough to get a tatoo, and fly him out to visit her
indifferent.gif

I never put any of your business out there, you do it yourself...so stop complaining like you always do
I never did "talk" to anyone while we were together, but how do YOU call someone crazy when you follow me online like an e-stalker?

N why you care that she is flying me out to see her you sound mad? Don't you have a bf anyways?
I look better anyways Fine with me...I hate you BTW
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish my ex would join the other forum i visit (RealestNig*as.com)....as for NT it would be a rap because most dudes come HERE to vent about the problems they give us anyhow so it would suck
a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

been on there for years....i rarely post now though

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

snaggykicks wrote:
TBONE95860 wrote:
BigSean wrote:

BigSean wrote:
Whats the worst is when your bf talks to a girl while your dating that is crazy enough to get a tatoo, and fly him out to visit her
indifferent.gif

I never put any of your business out there, you do it yourself...so stop complaining like you always do
I never did "talk" to anyone while we were together, but how do YOU call someone crazy when you follow me online like an e-stalker?

N why you care that she is flying me out to see her you sound mad? Don't you have a bf anyways?
I look better anyways Fine with me...I hate you BTW
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my Dayz!

This sounds like some Real Chance of Love Reunion type steez