Girlfriend or Car?

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

Sorry guys. I decided i could fit them both in my budget.
indifferent.gif

ay homie. Dont make me ACOSTA2 you. If u dont know what that means. Then you a nub. Where my OG NT ppl at?

ay homie. Dont make me ACOSTA2 you. If u dont know what that means. Then you a nub. Where my OG NT ppl at?

Ironically, if you don't take care of either, they'll leave you at the worst moment (girlfriend in the winter) (car on the highway in the winter)

So....you are gonna ask NT to make a decision that you should make on your own OP???

It should be an easy answer.................Car

It doesn't matter if you are part of the "OG NT ppl" because you still suck for making this thread.

Originally Posted by its stanley

It doesn't matter if you are part of the "OG NT ppl" because you still suck for making this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mFury

Sorry guys. I decided i could fit them both in my budget.

THAT'S what this whole thing was about?!

Dude just asked a question, no background and most importantly, no pics then comes w/ this reply.... Logoff my dude

This was all just pointless. Thank you for stealing a few minutes of my time, which I will never get back!

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Ironically, if you don't take care of either, they'll leave you at the worst moment (girlfriend in the winter) (car on the highway in the winter)
Coldest Winter - Ye'

Back
Top Bottom