Girl Question...VOL.Infinity

Background: Basically met this chick through a friend about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Im 21, shes 24 turning 25. We kicked it last week, grabbed some food( i paid), posted in my whip and just chatted it up. We did not kiss, nor did i attempt too. She asked how old I was, I told her i was 21 and she was pretty surprised but nonetheless she was still kicking it with me as if she didnt know my age. We talked pretty much up until this past Sunday, but all of a sudden the talking stops. Shes pretty busy working and preparing for an exam. Were supposed to kick it this weekend but im not sure how its gona play out..

She just got out of a relationship two months ago so not sure if she just wants to take it slow.

My question: Knowing this chick is an older one, how should I play this out? Are there any tips on how i should approach this situation knowing she is 3 1/2 years older than me? Should I be worried if she doesnt talk to me for a few days?

When she's not talking to you its because her ex is trying to go in for the make up yambage and she's considering it.

Background: Basically met this chick through a friend about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Im 21, shes 24 turning 25. We kicked it last week, grabbed some food( i paid), posted in my whip and just chatted it up. We did not kiss, nor did i attempt too. She asked how old I was, I told her i was 21 and she was pretty surprised but nonetheless she was still kicking it with me as if she didnt know my age. We talked pretty much up until this past Sunday, but all of a sudden the talking stops. Shes pretty busy working and preparing for an exam. Were supposed to kick it this weekend but im not sure how its gona play out..
She just got out of a relationship two months ago so not sure if she just wants to take it slow.

My question: Knowing this chick is an older one, how should I play this out? Are there any tips on how i should approach this situation knowing she is 3 1/2 years older than me? Should I be worried if she doesnt talk to me for a few days?

I was going to say age is just a number and if you are mature it doesn't matter how much younger you are.....but this bolded part lets me know you are not ready or might be on different levels.

Why are you rushing to get into a relationship anyways? Enjoy the ride and don't make it more than what it is. Don't be that super clingy insecure DUDE, that is a big turn off for women.

I was in this similar situation. Just dont hit her back or waste your time. If she wants to see you she'd hit u up. Most likely the guy is involved or shes not feeling you.

I was going to say age is just a number and if you are mature it doesn't matter how much younger you are.....but this bolded part lets me know you are not ready or might be on different levels.
Why are you rushing to get into a relationship anyways? Enjoy the ride and don't make it more than what it is. Don't be that super clingy insecure DUDE, that is a big turn off for women.
Good looking. And im not saying im trippin balls but I just dont like having my time wasted.

Last edited:

Nope. I mean this in the most respectful way, chill out bruh.

You're 21, you shouldn't worry about any yambs.

Spend those days without her conversation working to really become Mr.Millions.

When she's not talking to you its because her ex is trying to go in for the make up yambage and she's considering it.

This. You're not even in a relationship with this woman so keep your options open. Continue to meet females on the side for more options. She's probably doing the same when she's not talking to you.

call her up on thursday night/ friday afternoon tell her your sorry for being out of contact you have been busy running around and ask her if yall are still down for this weekend.

Yes- Make plans then and there no ill text you later mess be confident and dont ask questions like oh what u wanna do. suggest what you wanna do that you think she might like. ex. wanna go catch a movie? wanna go for a walk in the park? idk whats going on by you.

No- Tell her that yall can reschedule for the next weekend. Hang up delete her number and move on cause ex bf is still smashing

Last edited:
famb... i'm not the most accurate person on all matters... but i swear this will help you out...

Go out, and bag another chick to take your mind off this chick.

its clear that you're overthinking. the only way to keep you from overthinking is to busy your mind with another set of yambs. you'd be surprised how much cooperation you get when you genuinely have that "i got options" vibe.

she's 25, thinks you're a free meal, and is still smashing her "ex"... that's no knock on you... that's on her...

i'm hoping you didnt spend too much on the date...

just go out and get a new chick...

Last edited:
THIS^

Good looking. And im not saying im trippin balls but I just dont like having my time wasted.

Your time can only be wasted if you allow someone to waste it. It's like investing in the stock market, you put money into multiple stocks and use knowledge/info to make sound decisions.

Use the info she gave you to infer sound intel to make decisions. People give you the blueprint more times than not.

yeah how you gonna join a sneaker forum to ask such a question & not even post pics :smh: as if it was already hard enough to wait a month to ask a question like that

Keep your options open. If she's not smashing her ex, she's probably out there getting her dinner paid. Just keep it cool and don't bother her too much. If she likes you, she'll take the time to contact you in a sense of initiating the conversation, not replying to your message.

Keep your options open. If she's not smashing her ex, she's probably out there getting her dinner paid. Just keep it cool and don't bother her too much. If she likes you, she'll take the time to contact you in a sense of initiating the conversation, not replying to your message.
THIS

You was just a free meal.
nthat.gif
Basically.

Back
Top Bottom