Girl question involving Facebook

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

whatever heres some more for you lames
lames ? you the one asking how to approach your old mans leftover's.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

exactly
laugh.gif

how did i drop the ball on this? i havent even spoke to her ever, just wondering how to approach and how others have approached in similar situation...i like the lunch idea although shes like 30 blocks away. whatever heres some more for you lames

hs9bi8.jpg

Is that your dad with his arm around her?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
RUTHLESS NT !!!
Dude, just take her to lunch or something.You can easily smash and dash, if this is all you care for. Breaking the ice is already done because you are pass theintros, just a regular convo could easily get you in ...

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

how did i drop the ball on this? i havent even spoke to her ever, just wondering how to approach and how others have approached in similar situation...i like the lunch idea although shes like 30 blocks away. whatever heres some more for you lames

hs9bi8.jpg

nerd.gif

lol thats actually her dad full pic includes sister (who aint bad) and her dad. Im at work so its hard for me to post pics and stuff otherwise I prob would.and I wouldnt be surprised if my dad smashed...my fam has generations of pimpness
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

lol thats actually her dad full pic includes sister (who aint bad) and her dad. Im at work so its hard for me to post pics and stuff otherwise I prob would. and I wouldnt be surprised if my dad smashed...my fam has generations of pimpness
pimp.gif

Looks like it skipped a generation.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

nerd.gif

lol thats actually her dad full pic includes sister (who aint bad) and her dad. Im at work so its hard for me to post pics and stuff otherwise I prob would. and I wouldnt be surprised if my dad smashed...my fam has generations of pimpness
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

zing!!!! lol

Originally Posted by silentparrot

Originally Posted by Diego

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

zing!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom