Girl Question (first time doing this lol)

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

You asked for her name and EMAIL?!

That's pretty pathetic.
Don't listen to this dude...this is the type of guy that bashes people on the boards and doesn't get no tail in real life.
OP if the conversation was going good and your story is true I would say hit her up online and explain why you had to dip and see if she wants to go out.

It's not a complex game...you like a girl, you ask her out.  Given the circumstances use the 10 year rule, which is if you look back 10 years from now would you be happy that you didn't atleast try or would you be alright with not asking her out.

Sometimes asking a girls number from a friend isn't so easy, especially if they're close.  Sometimes their friends don't wanna give up the number.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

You asked for her name and EMAIL?!

That's pretty pathetic.
Don't listen to this dude...this is the type of guy that bashes people on the boards and doesn't get no tail in real life.
OP if the conversation was going good and your story is true I would say hit her up online and explain why you had to dip and see if she wants to go out.

It's not a complex game...you like a girl, you ask her out.  Given the circumstances use the 10 year rule, which is if you look back 10 years from now would you be happy that you didn't atleast try or would you be alright with not asking her out.

Sometimes asking a girls number from a friend isn't so easy, especially if they're close.  Sometimes their friends don't wanna give up the number.

yea i felt a little akward asking for her number in that situation, I probably would no want my boys just giving out something personal like that.. Figured if she was feelin me why not hit her with an email and go from there

yea i felt a little akward asking for her number in that situation, I probably would no want my boys just giving out something personal like that.. Figured if she was feelin me why not hit her with an email and go from there

email tho brah? why didnt you ask the friend for her digits?
tho smoking = a no no to each his own tho

email tho brah? why didnt you ask the friend for her digits?
tho smoking = a no no to each his own tho

Agree with Grim... just hit her up and tell her why you had to bounce. If you did really hit it off, everything will go fine.

Even if it doesnt work out, it was worth a try... Good luck

Agree with Grim... just hit her up and tell her why you had to bounce. If you did really hit it off, everything will go fine.

Even if it doesnt work out, it was worth a try... Good luck

1. Search email on Facebook
2. Friend her
3. Post pictures
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until NT is satisfied
5. More useful advice shall be given

2. Friend her
3. Post pictures

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

2. Friend her
3. Post pictures
nerd.gif

2. Friend her
3. Post pictures
nerd.gif

Just do it bro. What's the worse that could happen? She denies you and you never talk to her again? Well you'll never talk her again anyway if you don't hit her up.

But like dude said search for her on facebook then you can act like you just remembered her name..

Just do it bro. What's the worse that could happen? She denies you and you never talk to her again? Well you'll never talk her again anyway if you don't hit her up.

But like dude said search for her on facebook then you can act like you just remembered her name..

At least you have somethin to work with OP and didnt end the night empty handed.
Now work on those pics fam.

At least you have somethin to work with OP and didnt end the night empty handed.
Now work on those pics fam.

2. Friend her
3. Post pictures
Soundin like a NT Brian McKnight
laugh.gif

2. Friend her