Girl Question (first time doing this lol)

just curious on your guys opinion ill give you a quick rundown
Was at the bar had a fine girl come up to me and strike up a convo, we hit it off.  Were chillin an hour or so passes and shes say shes goin outside to smoke and that she will be right back.  During the time shes outside my boys call me and are getting into it with some dudes across the street at another bar so i bounce with quickness (no goodbyes) I run into her friend and ask for her last name/email.. since i forgot to get her number.. Should i email her, im not tryin to creep just felt that she was the one really feelin me and pursued so im assuming she would be pretty happy to get an email from me....

thanks NT lol

just curious on your guys opinion ill give you a quick rundown
Was at the bar had a fine girl come up to me and strike up a convo, we hit it off.  Were chillin an hour or so passes and shes say shes goin outside to smoke and that she will be right back.  During the time shes outside my boys call me and are getting into it with some dudes across the street at another bar so i bounce with quickness (no goodbyes) I run into her friend and ask for her last name/email.. since i forgot to get her number.. Should i email her, im not tryin to creep just felt that she was the one really feelin me and pursued so im assuming she would be pretty happy to get an email from me....

thanks NT lol

She smokes?! 
sick.gif
. If you like her, do it.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

smokes=easy pass

agree

very unattractive.

amber-rose-smoking.jpg

i mean unless a chick got a body like amber rose

bald head and cig smoker is an EASY pass. there are always exceptions to the rules i guess.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

smokes=easy pass

agree

very unattractive.

amber-rose-smoking.jpg

i mean unless a chick got a body like amber rose

bald head and cig smoker is an EASY pass. there are always exceptions to the rules i guess.

Back
Top Bottom