Girl Problems vol 10000....

Scarface:

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power... then you get thewomen."

so Eff it. focus on you, make a good career. get the money. then you get the shorties all over you. dont stress yourself for one girl thats 1,000 miles + awayfrom you

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

she prolly did it already

Yup. And most likely it was just the dude workin at Starbucks off of Hollywood & Vine ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

she prolly did it already

she most likely did, thats why you need to have a lil dirt on you for when thinks she has the upper hand.

That's disrespectful for her to say that. Celebrity or not, She's saying if she were to find someone with more money and fame a la celebrity, she'dcheat on you. Celebrities are normal people, I don't care if my girl smashed denzel, it's still cheating. So dead that.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Your in Dallas simping, your chick is in LA partying with Rich entertainers

Her TELLING you she would give Robert Pattision the box is the LEAST of your problems

laugh.gif

hahahahahhaha... the truth hurts.
all of yall would cheat on your gurl if your dream celebrity threw it at you....please.
i mean thats something u dont tell the other person but in the back of your mind, u know that its true for both of you.

Would you cheat on your girlfriend if you could smash the finest girl youve ever seen ?
indifferent.gif
Do people actually think its cool or something? Dopeople take relationships seriously anymore?

"Baby I'd cheat on you if I ever got the chance to sleep with (enter star)." Whats stopping them from cheating with a regular joe? Money andfame? Sounds like a groupie or gold digger in training boss.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Your in Dallas simping, your chick is in LA partying with Rich entertainers

Her TELLING you she would give Robert Pattision the box is the LEAST of your problems
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at the same time
This man is right. Your chick doesn't respect you, dawg.

g if she that cute to get in that type of party 10 out of 10 times she was already with somebody or she left with somebody point blank

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by The Prince of LA

This morning she tells me she would cheat on me with one of the actors if she could. Her favorite actor Robert Pattision, the fool from twilight.
laugh.gif

what did you say to that im jus curious
laugh.gif
??
Would you cheat on your girlfriend if you could smash the finest girl youve ever seen ?
probably
smh.gif

you can never be 100% sure what your girl is doin when you aint aroun. I mean at least imo
ohwell.gif

QFT!!!

Back
Top Bottom