Girl In My French Class Updated With Pics pg 2

So theres this bangin %%$ girl in my french class its a pretty small class but this girl doesnt really talk to anybody sometimes i felt like i caught her lookin at me but she might have just been writing me off. The girls here at university of maryland aint really the friendliest and it seems like most of the good looking white girls are just too into that greek life @#%$ to look at anyone not in it. But thats besides the point. I been sittin next to this girl the past couple classes but i really just dont get that chance to say anything to her without the class being completely silent or the teacher is teaching. Today i thought to myself im gonna just talk to her after class and try to parlay something possibly start with the lets study together for this quiz then go from there. But right after class she be DIPPIN out not cause i said anything but she just naturally leaves class real fast maybe she has a far away class she has to get to right after. But do yall think its worth even tryna pursue this at all or should i just let it be what it will be?

So theres this bangin %%$ girl in my french class its a pretty small class but this girl doesnt really talk to anybody sometimes i felt like i caught her lookin at me but she might have just been writing me off. The girls here at university of maryland aint really the friendliest and it seems like most of the good looking white girls are just too into that greek life @#%$ to look at anyone not in it. But thats besides the point. I been sittin next to this girl the past couple classes but i really just dont get that chance to say anything to her without the class being completely silent or the teacher is teaching. Today i thought to myself im gonna just talk to her after class and try to parlay something possibly start with the lets study together for this quiz then go from there. But right after class she be DIPPIN out not cause i said anything but she just naturally leaves class real fast maybe she has a far away class she has to get to right after. But do yall think its worth even tryna pursue this at all or should i just let it be what it will be?

You been around here long enough to know that threads like this don't work until you post pics for the savages...

-J-

You been around here long enough to know that threads like this don't work until you post pics for the savages...

-J-

Yeah son.
Pics.

But for now the more important thing is to post pics.

Back
Top Bottom