Girl In My French Class Updated With Pics pg 2

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

23kidd-yea i know shes not french bruh but shes in my french class is what im sayin

laugh.gif
my bad...i read the title wrong.

But good luck tryna get at her bro. She aint easy ill give you that.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo ill never forget it................

i had this bangin chick in my spanish class, she kinda kept to herself, everybody in there was corny.........................

we got close an stuff, ya know on some friendly steez.........she use to throw lil compliments ya know.........fly recognize fly........

use to help each other with the work.

one day i found out she had a bf at uconn, just from chattin an what not..............iight cool.........its nuffin. uconn up there we down here.

"He goin to the NBA"
eyes.gif

haha you sure about that? who is he?

Rudy Gay............

i knew then and there i was in the friend zone.........she not messin up that meal ticket i dont blame her.

OP point is...................just go get her...........introduce yaself. what you got to lose? either friend zone......and she got other good lookin friends....or she feelin you.

Pics?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo ill never forget it................

i had this bangin chick in my spanish class, she kinda kept to herself, everybody in there was corny.........................

we got close an stuff, ya know on some friendly steez.........she use to throw lil compliments ya know.........fly recognize fly........

use to help each other with the work.

one day i found out she had a bf at uconn, just from chattin an what not..............iight cool.........its nuffin. uconn up there we down here.

"He goin to the NBA"
eyes.gif

haha you sure about that? who is he?

Rudy Gay............

i knew then and there i was in the friend zone.........she not messin up that meal ticket i dont blame her.

OP point is...................just go get her...........introduce yaself. what you got to lose? either friend zone......and she got other good lookin friends....or she feelin you.

Pics?

lmfao SO UPTEMPTO doesn't stand a chance now that 23Kidd says he knows her.

Its gonna get back to her that some kid in her french class made a post about her on a message board and shes gonna be less than thrilled.

Its gonna get back to her that some kid in her french class made a post about her on a message board and shes gonna be less than thrilled.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yuku

chicks baltimore accent was no joke either........they dated since middle school or early HS she told me. real cool chick. tall thoroughbred, nice in person
pimp.gif

yuku

chicks baltimore accent was no joke either........they dated since middle school or early HS she told me. real cool chick. tall thoroughbred, nice in person
pimp.gif

What I don't get is, how you don't really speak to her, yet you have pics of this chick? Technique sounds a little creepy.....

What I don't get is, how you don't really speak to her, yet you have pics of this chick? Technique sounds a little creepy.....

Back
Top Bottom