Girl advice - what do?

ohwell.gif

I know this place has too much girl threads, but honestly, even if people flame and tell me to post pics/man up/etc, it just feels so much better to write my feelings down. So I met this girl who's taking a one year program here. She's from Japan, I met her around 3 months ago. We started dating and I caught some strong feelings for her. She scheduled to finish her course in March and go back home. I ain't tell this girl I love her yet, but I'm sure I do. I wanna discuss what happens after her course, but I'm also afraid she's gonna feel pressured (almost like I'm asking her to commit and get hitched). I feel like I can't not have this girl in my life right now. 
frown.gif
 We're both 23 btw. I really wanna ask her to just move in with me and stay with me for a month after her course and we'll see what happens. I feel like I should do this soon because if I wait till say end of Feb, it'll be too late. But also, I feel like if I do it now, its too rushed.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Damn, honestly, put yourself in my shoes. What would you do? 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I think MJ said something like " You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."Tell her. If she's not willing to continue the relationship after she's done with school, At least you know you tried. You can't force relationships. But I wish you the best.

Definitely definitely definitely ask her to move in with you.

and make sure you post the results.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

ohwell.gif

I know this place has too much girl threads, but honestly, even if people flame and tell me to post pics/man up/etc, it just feels so much better to write my feelings down. So I met this girl who's taking a one year program here. She's from Japan, I met her around 3 months ago. We started dating and I caught some strong feelings for her. She scheduled to finish her course in March and go back home. I ain't tell this girl I love her yet, but I'm sure I do. I wanna discuss what happens after her course, but I'm also afraid she's gonna feel pressured (almost like I'm asking her to commit and get hitched). I feel like I can't not have this girl in my life right now. 
frown.gif
 We're both 23 btw. I really wanna ask her to just move in with me and stay with me for a month after her course and we'll see what happens. I feel like I should do this soon because if I wait till say end of Feb, it'll be too late. But also, I feel like if I do it now, its too rushed.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Damn, honestly, put yourself in my shoes. What would you do? 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Do that brotha man do that.. advice shall follow 

you have to try my dude. say something along the lines that you understand that you cant ask her to give up her life for you but you're willing to work things out or something

Back
Top Bottom