Girl Advice Vol. Number Game

What I usually do is get her number.. soon as I get her number I will call her on my phone and tell her that's my number and then tell to save my # and my name on her phone..

The next day I usually hit her with a text.. # How is your day going so far ___? # (The reason why i ask her that is because I want to know if she remember my name and I want to see how interested she is of me by her response in her text..)

If she answer "Who is this?" I know she was playing games and I would automatically deleted her from my phone..

If she answer "K" or some one letter word response .. # I would treat her like a jumpoff..

If she answer " My day was ok but now it's great because of you ___" # I know she was feeling me so I got to make a move so i can see her ASAP!!

What I usually do is get her number.. soon as I get her number I will call her on my phone and tell her that's my number and then tell to save my # and my name on her phone..

The next day I usually hit her with a text.. # How is your day going so far ___? # (The reason why i ask her that is because I want to know if she remember my name and I want to see how interested she is of me by her response in her text..)

If she answer "Who is this?" I know she was playing games and I would automatically deleted her from my phone..

If she answer "K" or some one letter word response .. # I would treat her like a jumpoff..

If she answer " My day was ok but now it's great because of you ___" # I know she was feeling me so I got to make a move so i can see her ASAP!!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Hmm really? I would dead her after that

Hmm really? I would dead her after that

you want a girl to say all of that after she just met you? 

& 'k' automatically makes you a JO?
laugh.gif

you want a girl to say all of that after she just met you? 

& 'k' automatically makes you a JO?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

roll.gif
This guy.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

roll.gif
This guy.
roll.gif

--"Here, let me call you that way you'll have my number show up on your caller id and you can save it"
--"Ok, my number is...."

--Done this twice this week. Catches em off guard before they realize what they've done.

--"Here, let me call you that way you'll have my number show up on your caller id and you can save it"
--"Ok, my number is...."

--Done this twice this week. Catches em off guard before they realize what they've done.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--"Ok, my number is...."

Lol.  If you need to be tricking girls a) they aren't that pretty cuz you make it sound like you are the first guy that pulled this and b) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 come on now haahahah you don't have to resort to lameness.

With that said I do the same thing but never thought of it this way ahha.  I usually say what's your number than hand them my phone to let em type it in and this rarely rarely fails.  If they have your phone in their hands they feel stupid not putting the number in I guess.  Then i say aight, here gonna call you and we let it ring through.  Then i usually take their phone and put my name in as (first name) Awesome, (last name) Want him.  This sounds mad corny but if you are talking to girls at the bar/club the point generally isn't to just get a # lol. It's to make em thirsty for you and set you apart from the others.  If you got to act a little foolish do it.  Additionally, no need to bounce right after getting a number.  It really shouldn't be an ENDING point, just a check mark of things you need to do.  I always like to stay and chat a little bit and remind her why she gave me her number.

Met a girl on the subway the other day.  Was mad drunk trying to act sober hahah.  I wish i could remember the things I say drunk...cuz my sober words have no continuity except on text.  

Dude that said the who is this, k, and longer response is pretty spot on actually.  Though I handle it differently.  Texting takes no effort, and no need to cut any possible openings.  If they answer who's this or lame responses and don't initiate gotta just cut from the communication list for a while.  I'll wait three weeks, a month, wtv and send out a general text to the non-responding ones/lame one word answer/non-initiators, "Hey cutie, been super busy.  Heading out to ____ tonight, you gonna be there? Come meet me for a drink."  It's surprising how well this works (at least for girls responding).  If they don't respond after that one, they get deleted.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--"Ok, my number is...."

Lol.  If you need to be tricking girls a) they aren't that pretty cuz you make it sound like you are the first guy that pulled this and b) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 come on now haahahah you don't have to resort to lameness.

With that said I do the same thing but never thought of it this way ahha.  I usually say what's your number than hand them my phone to let em type it in and this rarely rarely fails.  If they have your phone in their hands they feel stupid not putting the number in I guess.  Then i say aight, here gonna call you and we let it ring through.  Then i usually take their phone and put my name in as (first name) Awesome, (last name) Want him.  This sounds mad corny but if you are talking to girls at the bar/club the point generally isn't to just get a # lol. It's to make em thirsty for you and set you apart from the others.  If you got to act a little foolish do it.  Additionally, no need to bounce right after getting a number.  It really shouldn't be an ENDING point, just a check mark of things you need to do.  I always like to stay and chat a little bit and remind her why she gave me her number.

Met a girl on the subway the other day.  Was mad drunk trying to act sober hahah.  I wish i could remember the things I say drunk...cuz my sober words have no continuity except on text.  

Dude that said the who is this, k, and longer response is pretty spot on actually.  Though I handle it differently.  Texting takes no effort, and no need to cut any possible openings.  If they answer who's this or lame responses and don't initiate gotta just cut from the communication list for a while.  I'll wait three weeks, a month, wtv and send out a general text to the non-responding ones/lame one word answer/non-initiators, "Hey cutie, been super busy.  Heading out to ____ tonight, you gonna be there? Come meet me for a drink."  It's surprising how well this works (at least for girls responding).  If they don't respond after that one, they get deleted.

lol some of you guys have this down to a science. I did not know it was that serious.

lol some of you guys have this down to a science. I did not know it was that serious.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Lol.  It's just like tying your shoes a certain way or the way you brush your teeth.  It's just habits.  No matter how drunken I am I always manage to put a 1 before the name I save in my phone, 1bluesweatertina for example so it goes to the top of my phone list.  I dun even think about it at all anymore, it is just a habit.  Just random bits and pieces I've picked up from people better at it then I am.  Some guys put a 6, 7, 8 wtv rating before the girl's name so they know what they drunkenly thought about them too.  I find keeping a few simple rules really helps your game.  Females are mad emotional, so if you can get any sort of logic and rationale to your system it seems to help a ton.  Gotta go through all the rest to find the best right?  Don't want to mess up with that special one cuz you didn't put in the practice time.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Lol.  It's just like tying your shoes a certain way or the way you brush your teeth.  It's just habits.  No matter how drunken I am I always manage to put a 1 before the name I save in my phone, 1bluesweatertina for example so it goes to the top of my phone list.  I dun even think about it at all anymore, it is just a habit.  Just random bits and pieces I've picked up from people better at it then I am.  Some guys put a 6, 7, 8 wtv rating before the girl's name so they know what they drunkenly thought about them too.  I find keeping a few simple rules really helps your game.  Females are mad emotional, so if you can get any sort of logic and rationale to your system it seems to help a ton.  Gotta go through all the rest to find the best right?  Don't want to mess up with that special one cuz you didn't put in the practice time.

I get a lotta numbers but I honestly have no idea what to do with them afterward. INS. I prefer to give out my number, usually works out better that way...I'm unaggressive.

I get a lotta numbers but I honestly have no idea what to do with them afterward. INS. I prefer to give out my number, usually works out better that way...I'm unaggressive.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

not rele, the chick just prolly wasnt feelin you.

you could say whatever if she was.

nah dude.. im with mrbrown, even if a chick feels you, she wont make the first move. most of them anyway. its that whole "he has to prove _____" or "i'm worth the effort" type of thing.
Son this is so annoying.
Back in the day this bad shorty gave me the first 6 out of the seven digits talkinbout if you really feeling me you will try all the numbers to guess the last one. I hit her with the nah im good thanks anyway.

pero loco, that could've been a JO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

not rele, the chick just prolly wasnt feelin you.

you could say whatever if she was.

nah dude.. im with mrbrown, even if a chick feels you, she wont make the first move. most of them anyway. its that whole "he has to prove _____" or "i'm worth the effort" type of thing.
Son this is so annoying.
Back in the day this bad shorty gave me the first 6 out of the seven digits talkinbout if you really feeling me you will try all the numbers to guess the last one. I hit her with the nah im good thanks anyway.

pero loco, that could've been a JO
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom