Girl advice, pics (hairy neck, shady)

Aight NT, so I've been seeing this chick for a couple of weeks. She's kinda cute and all but theres 2 things that make me hesitate.

1. She is kinda hairy, like dark, you can see it on her arms and she has this semi mustache that you can see in the light. I didn't really mind all thatbut today I found out she has hair on the FRONT OF HER NECK
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. Like its just afew strands and its around where her larynx is but they hella long and weird as %*+*. I asked her about it and was like "Yo you should shave thatoff" and she told me she doesn't cause it'll grow back darker and longer.
alien.gif
They are kinda fine though and I never noticed this until now. What can I say to convince her to get rid of her mini stache and neck hair? I CAN'Tmess with that, the stache was tolerable but the neck hair is like
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

2. She is sorta shady, she keeps alotta secrets about her past. She has a tat on her back that she wont like me see and won't explain it. She said she usedto deliver drugs for these Chinese cats cause they were like family to her but she went back to the Philipines for a year and came back and they don't knowshe's back. She said she's done with that. I'm a lil shook, I don't wanna get wrapped in all that.

Anyways pics, she the chick with the retainer

41a26ea3e513ce861f71d16b8343b77d50532017.jpg

f62361963ebf1109e9ee1c36104f61d9faecaeec.jpg

4a31663a17e4171f66e55e2345eb7faaec7b289d.jpg

Delivered drugs? They don't know she's back so she's basically hiding? Won't explain a tattoo? I say you dead her or there may be a possibilitythat you'll get yourself into some deep !@#$ hanging around her.

That stache makes her look like ben baller. But hey do you though, ya'll need to stop, you don't need us for simplest of girl advice. But if you trulydo and it truly matters, try men.

laugh.gif
she looks like she has potential but if she's hiding things especially that whole drug thing then bail son and don't look back.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

1. She is kinda hairy, like dark, you can see it on her arms and she has this semi mustache that you can see in the light. I didn't really mind all that but today I found out she has hair on the FRONT OF HER NECK
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. Like its just a few strands and its around where her larynx is but they hella long and weird as %*+*. I asked her about it and was like "Yo you should shave that off" and she told me she doesn't cause it'll grow back darker and longer.
alien.gif
They are kinda fine though and I never noticed this until now. What can I say to convince her to get rid of her mini stache and neck hair? I CAN'T mess with that, the stache was tolerable but the neck hair is like
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
You're horrible.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
She look innocent as %%*% too...
but yeah like someone above said...u break her heart and u might get in some serious %%*%...

grin.gif
damn idk what 2 tell u bout that one fam i mean if u see it bein worthit just try and hint at it and be subtle i guess

Originally Posted by Regal Black

chick is not even all that, neither is her its friend
Its friend also reminds me of the fat kid from that sb forum. That oompa loompa lookin' simple jack type holdin' that box of oreos orsomething.

if she's involved in drug trafficking, you dont want any of that. the hairyness alone would be enough for me to shave myself away from her. dated a southasian girl in college, the hair on her back was thicker than the forests in the great outback. instant turn off, i was definitely not trynna smash.

but anyways, how you liking the stubble?

Back
Top Bottom