Girl advice needed. Yup, again.....

Keko... is that you?

Whoever that is has a strong resemblance to that alien on American Dad.

Last edited:
Them sodium levels tho....

OP stop being a simp , I just treated this chick to Canes yesterday and I'm smashing this weekend. I admit, I was a good guy and I use to be simpin till I realize these females are all the same, you can't be a good guy now days bro, those days are long gone...

if my parents saw that number in their account, they probably would go into a state of depression!

this is a pointless discussion

This man is definitely on the higher end of richness spectrum compared to the average NTer.

Its like asking an average American millionaire their value of 1mil. Then asking a Saudi prince the same question

Them sodium levels tho....

OP stop being a simp , I just treated this chick to Canes yesterday and I'm smashing this weekend. I admit, I was a good guy and I use to be simpin till I realize these females are all the same, you can't be a good guy now days bro, those days are long gone...

pretty real right here; in my younger days I would smash off being attractive and nice but that doesn't work in 2013

girls want to play the games guys used to play; you must be a douche in the beginning or they will walk all over you

OP your only saving grace would be if she asked you to hang out again and you said you are busy which might swing things back your way but you must continue to act like she is just some random chick you will chill with when you have time

Last edited:
now I read the thread :lol:

share savings 2? That just sounds like you are linked to someone's account; I could post my account linked to my grandfathers account and fake like I have that in my account :smh:
I have an account for my debit card/check card - its called share savings. Share Savings 2 is an account that is not link to my debit card. This account is from a credit unit and thus you own shares. I guess that's a little to complicated for you to understand. smh!
If young lavish were on nt he wouldn't tolerate your bragadocious behaviour .

Last edited:
Derail>og thread craig u r the king of derailed threads

just because he just met her, it does not mean anything. people can catch some types of feelings early on.

the problem here is that she is still upset at what her ex did, meaning that she still has feelings. 

like someone else say, you are just the rebound. however, just because you are just the rebound, does not mean you have to dead her. 

if you have a good time with her, what's the difference if you go out with her or not? you are enjoying yourself, having a goodtime, so treat it as another friend.

just don't catch feelings and if you happen to smash - just smash - don't chase her, let her come to you and eventually if she is interested, rolls will reverse!

I'll get to the rest of the thread in a minute but this **** right here makes no damn sense.

It's okay to catch feelings early on? But then you tell him just don't catch feelings (which he clearly did already), you can still hang out and be buddies! Yay!

That was stupid as hell, like two separate and opposite pieces of advice all wrapped in one.

I'll get to the rest of the thread in a minute but this **** right here makes no damn sense.

It's okay to catch feelings early on? But then you tell him just don't catch feelings (which he clearly did already), you can still hang out and be buddies! Yay!

That was stupid as hell, like two separate and opposite pieces of advice all wrapped in one.
What you did there was take stuff out of context.

1. I was making a general statement for everyone

2. I was saying if he has a good time with her, treat her as a friend. Don't go with the mindset of making her his girl. If he went in with that mindset, be careful of catching feelings.

So how was that two separate and opposite pieces of advice? One wasn't even an advice .. 

Yeah, stupid , I know!

Keko = nomad
roll.gif

Keko Jones is a virgin, but I respect him for throwing up his parents' account on the screen cap.

I don't care. You can't get to where I live.
Since when being a Virgin a bad or un-cool thing?

Just a question ...

You don't want to see my entire portfolio ..

Give a someone an inch and they want the foot!

You only have 271K in your savings? How long did it take you to build that up. Come on dude. Come talk to us when you get some real money man.
roll.gif
DC Trollin 
laugh.gif

Both of yall need to drop it. Aint that serious. Yall both have porsche money b.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This troll.

Last time I checked, 700k beats 200k...

Let's go then, throw it up.
It be stupid to put 1mil on a credit unit that it's only insured for 250k.

It sounds to me that you are to busy trying to insult people that taking care of your money.

Smallest account on a CU that is FDIC insured up 250k. Hmmm .. 

SMH

Virgin = troll? Maybe just a person with different priorities ...

No wonder I see **** in the confession thread like "i'm young, look good and make money, how come I ain't smashing?" .

Not all my account over the 250k insurance limit.

I got smaller accounts too...
I'm done with you my friend ...

You just proved that you do not have a clue about the money game ...

Thanks and have a good night!

OP sorry or getting influence by this individual and jacking your thread!

Do what makes you happy ...

Just by me asking questions up in here, I have been label as a virgin with no games that has to paid for company! SMH!

This thread went from this
tumblr_m3m4incZ6n1ru5gtuo1_500.gif

To talking about bank accounts and money
The Hell
Edit : op it's too many women in these streets to be stressed about her... I have taken my share of L's behind the nonsense, don't even try to smash, chalk it up and get back to the game, save yourself that drama, plus guaranteed the ex already knows about you because a girls friend will snitch on every single detail of her life( never be friends with a girls friends, just cook with your girl and her family once you meet someone worthy, just another bit of advice)

Back
Top Bottom