Ginuwine Refused To Kiss A Trans Woman On Live TV And Now The Internet Is At War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginuwine out here getting sexually harassed. As a man I am tired of these unwanted advance from women. I too once had a woman try to kiss me once without asking for consent. She just ASSUMED that I wanted that. I too have had my *** grabbed, pinched and slapped. No longer should we as men stand for this! We too can be victims, we too....
#WeToo

I thought i was the only one

Im tired of being harassed and having my *** grabbed by ssbbws

It doesn't follow actually. I treat t-girls as though they were natural born women and would never judge a dude who dated t-girls. That being said, I kinda like my women to have wombs so dating a t-girl is a non starter for me. Everyone has a right to their preferences. PC people trying to make it like certain classes are protected in the mating game and that has never and will never be the case. I don't want a girl I'm not attracted to kissing me no where unless it's like a greeting kiss on the cheek.

you have to think about it the way they would...if I am "just as much a woman" and you tell me directly that you would not be interested in me because I was born in blue blankets, it is consistent with the line of logic that I would feel discriminated against purely because of my life experiences or whatever. call it "trans-shaming."

is it MY thought process on the matter? hmm.

...but there are people out there that legitimately hold these beliefs, and it's easy to see how they got from point A to point B.

Ginuwine out here getting sexually harassed. As a man I am tired of these unwanted advance from women. I too once had a woman try to kiss me once without asking for consent. She just ASSUMED that I wanted that. I too have had my *** grabbed, pinched and slapped. No longer should we as men stand for this! We too can be victims, we too....
#WeToo

:lol: older women are the WORST with this..I do see how it is worse for women tho, seeing as I as a male could easily stop any proceedings any time I liked.

The whole Ginuwine/trans situation is comical. How’re you gonna get mad at ol boy cause he doesn’t rock that way? “I’m a woman. Let’s have a kiss” I would’ve retorted with “were you born a woman? My preference is a human being born as a female. Not a transgendered female” Once they bring up the whole “But I am a female” argument.

I've seen more and more of crossing personal boundaries in the fight for equality from the trans community. That's just my observation from the research I've done. Nothing against what they're fighting for but forcing it on to others isn't cool. That sentence also applies to anything really, not just this specific issue.

He did nothing wrong imo. From the short clip I saw he was friendly, just denied her a kiss. He did not spew any BS or bigotry towards her. I saw nothing really wrong with his behavior.

I can’t blame him. People need to stop co-signing that stuff.

Someone born as a man choosing to identify as a woman holds the same amount of weight as me identifying as being the dragonzord from power rangers would.

Or a white dude choosing to identify as black during an internet discussion :D

-But anyway, you are using this opportunity to take it to another level, and being unnecessary flippant about transgender people.

Last edited:
I'm usually a fan of most of the pc going on as it pushes rights and equality forward. I just don't Ginuwine as wrong for preferring not to kiss a transgender fan.

He did nothing wrong imo. From the short clip I say he was friendly, just denied her a kiss. He did not spew any BS or bigotry towards her. I saw nothing really wrong with his behavior.

Or a white dude choosing to identify as black during an internet discussion :D

-But anyway, you are using this opportunity to take it to another level, and being unnecessary flippant about transgender people.

Really didn’t try to take it to another level or be extra. But I feel where you’re coming from.

This is SO wild that it is funny as hell to me.

There is no way anyone SERIOUSLY thinks he did anything wrong.

Come on man
It's the same type of people that thought Bruce Jenner was brave for tryna be a woman.

What's crazy is if Genuwine did that to a white female he would be called a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom