That vid is too funny.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by omgitswes

LOL we used to have to movie.
My sister loved the Mary Kate and Ashley films
you're invited to every conceivable place we can throw a party because you're 6 and you can get your parents to buy every VHS tape we put out with the olsen twins
30t6p3b.gif
I've been sitting here for at least 30 seconds, attempting to glean from that garbled mess of words that you just typed some form of sentient communication, and I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with you on a molecular level.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_Invited_to_Mary-Kate_&_Ashley's...

if it still doesn't make sense there's something wrong with you.

Thats one of those inside inside jokes
suspect

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by omgitswes

LOL we used to have to movie.
My sister loved the Mary Kate and Ashley films
you're invited to every conceivable place we can throw a party because you're 6 and you can get your parents to buy every VHS tape we put out with the olsen twins
30t6p3b.gif
I've been sitting here for at least 30 seconds, attempting to glean from that garbled mess of words that you just typed some form of sentient communication, and I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with you on a molecular level.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it should read like,

you're invited to 'every conceivable place we can throw a party because you're 6 and you can get your parents to buy every VHS tape we put out' with the olsen twins

1, 2, 3, 4, 5..... SPAGHETTIIIII

pimp.gif

I wish this was chopped and screwed. Bout to get ripped and listen to this again.

Back
Top Bottom