Gimme Pizza NAOO!!!

Set.. down.. the pizza... and gimme.. some... chickennnn

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by omgitswes

LOL we used to have to movie.
My sister loved the Mary Kate and Ashley films
you're invited to every conceivable place we can throw a party because you're 6 and you can get your parents to buy every VHS tape we put out with the olsen twins
30t6p3b.gif
I've been sitting here for at least 30 seconds, attempting to glean from that garbled mess of words that you just typed some form of sentient communication, and I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with you on a molecular level.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

you're invited to every conceivable place we can throw a party because you're 6 and you can get your parents to buy every VHS tape we put out with the olsen twins
30t6p3b.gif
I've been sitting here for at least 30 seconds, attempting to glean from that garbled mess of words that you just typed some form of sentient communication, and I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with you on a molecular level.
laugh.gif
x2

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
x2
I understood what he said
eyes.gif

Anywho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that video.

That sounds like a munchie time video.