Gilbert Arenas is now with Nike appreciation

Originally Posted by you big dummy

m919955ab8e62521fa0ccfc.jpg
Great!!

I am hoping for Gil's sake he quits with the LV and DG sneakers, we all know what his ankles, knees, and legs in general have been through.  Dude isn't getting younger, the dental floss that is holding his legs together may not hold with the tech that designer sneakers offer!

I am hoping for Gil's sake he quits with the LV and DG sneakers, we all know what his ankles, knees, and legs in general have been through.  Dude isn't getting younger, the dental floss that is holding his legs together may not hold with the tech that designer sneakers offer!

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

I blame Adidas cushion

I blame Adidas cushion

I am hoping for Gil's sake he quits with the LV and DG sneakers,
fixed.

im holding out till he whips out a pair of patent leather hightop pradas.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I am hoping for Gil's sake he quits with the LV and DG sneakers,
fixed.

im holding out till he whips out a pair of patent leather hightop pradas.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is he busting out his own collection or Nike hooking him up?
It may just be me but it seems a little cooler to think of this stuff being in his closet already!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is he busting out his own collection or Nike hooking him up?
It may just be me but it seems a little cooler to think of this stuff being in his closet already!

Back
Top Bottom