1 glock always beats 2 pairs
laugh.gif

*%@%% prolly sounded like Friday

Crit: "I won"
Gil: "U what" (pulls gun)
Crit: "I lost"
That's two hilarious references tonight
laugh.gif
that Tucker one from earlier almost made me rewatch that movie.

And Gilbert really is a moron, flat out. He thinks the rules don't apply to him. I don't feel sorry for those who so willingly ignore the simplerules in life, and then are forced to face with the consequences.

Mike James brings up a good point in that last article, but hell.. you give up certain freedoms when you play pro ball. It's certainly difficult to have apersonal and private life when you're famous, but I bet you wouldn't give up your contract for it. And I can guarantee there's thousands of failedcollege players who would throw their mother out of a moving car, to get a chance to be in your shoes.

for the record...I hate Al Sharpton...and im black

he always has to open his &*^%#! mouth....Karl Malone slammed him on CNN this morning over this issue

[h2]Arenas suspended indefinitely[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPN.com news services

NEW YORK -- The NBA has suspended the Washington Wizards' Gilbert Arenas indefinitely.

"Although it is clear that the actions of Mr. Arenas will ultimately result in a substantial suspension, and perhaps worse, his ongoing conduct has led me to conclude that he is not currently fit to take the court in an NBA game," commissioner David Stern said in a statement Wednesday. "Accordingly, I am suspending Mr. Arenas indefinitely, without pay, effective immediately pending the completion of the investigation by the NBA."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Back
Top Bottom