Gif request! Vol. Lebron Getting Dunked On

yup this was 'the dunk'....

thats why ive been saying that lebron/nike should have just let everyone see it....
it was their fault for all this hype....
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
Had Nike not done the whole taking peoples tapes thing I'm pretty sure thiswould have gone unmentioned. I feel cheated. Media had it hyped up like it was the greatest dunk of ALL time. I don't even think this qualifies as average.

that really wasnt anything...my friend was playing in that camp and didnt even mention that

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

indifferent.gif
Had Nike not done the whole taking peoples tapes thing I'm pretty sure this would have gone unmentioned. I feel cheated. Media had it hyped up like it was the greatest dunk of ALL time. I don't even think this qualifies as average.
my thoughts exactly

[kat williams]this dunk right here this dunk right here?[/kat williams]
thats it?
eyes.gif

technically, this is better than Lee's because Lebron was in front and still got dunked on WITH TWO HANDS
roll.gif

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

gif of this please?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that Kobe got crossed ..He moved along, didnt cry, no hype, Justquietly took his L and moved along
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mkmadshoes

all that hype just over that dunk?
lost much respect for lebron after seeing that
I never EVER heard/read Lebron ordered to take that tape away, it had to be NIKE. He's been embarrassed many times on the court, and the dunkwas mediocre and ain't !$#+ compared to choking in Finals and not making the finals this year.

If he did order that and i hear that he did, then i'll agree with most of yall saying he's a ___

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by mkmadshoes

all that hype just over that dunk?
lost much respect for lebron after seeing that
I never EVER heard/read Lebron ordered to take that tape away, it had to be NIKE. He's been embarrassed many times on the court, and the dunk was mediocre and ain't !$#+ compared to choking in Finals and not making the finals this year.

If he did order that and i hear that he did, then i'll agree with most of yall saying he's a ___
It was just bad timing. This happened after Lebron walking off after the game w/o saying anything. Also him sporting that MVP, LBJ shirt andthat Check My Stats shirt.

Yes.... That would've been a forgotten dunk had LeBron just released the tapes.. But what made this story so big is them confiscating the tapes of thisdunk.. Shows what a %*%@@ lebron is

Back
Top Bottom