Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons To Die

i just got the brown tape and it's MEAN.
sick.gif
sick.gif

not sure if it's better than the OG, though.

Edit;

after further review i would say that the brown tape is better than the OG.. imo

apollo brown's production complements GFK's style way better than adrian younge.

Last edited:
Here is the link for the ablum stream for the Brown Tape. You can also buy a digital copy of the Brown Tape.

http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/album/twelve-reasons-to-die-the-brown-tape

An iTunes release as well as a physical release is set to arrive on June 11.

i just got the brown tape and it's MEAN. :x :x

not sure if it's better than the OG, though.

Edit;

after further review i would say that the brown tape is better than the OG.. imo

apollo brown's production complements GFK's style way better than adrian younge.

As good as the original version is, the Brown Tape "might" be better.....

Edit: Apollo Brown beats

I'll get the brown tape off of iTunes if the price is right..

Last edited:
Picked it up...its last right now on my current list. Been through Cudi a couple times same with KRIT...this is up next. Have been hearing mixed reviews. The songs i have listened too im iffy about right now. Don't really know how Ghost meshes with the live instrumentals

Listening to the Brown Tape version right now. 3 songs in, and this is better than the original. The original is dope, but damn, Apollo Brown's production is a latex glove over these beats. This is exactly what I want to hear.

Listening to the Brown Tape version right now. 3 songs in, and this is better than the original. The original is dope, but damn, Apollo Brown's production is a latex glove over these beats. This is exactly what I want to hear.

I really have to get the brown tape.

I liked the concept of the album, i like the story and all, but i don't feel like Ghost really fit in with the instrumentals.....i will prob love the brown tape though

Not really feeling the Brown tape. The OG version feels like a movie.

yeah haven't listened to the brown tape yet. But the retail version def has a movie feeling to it and that's why I've been playing it so many times. Listen to whole thing from 1-12 each listen

I feel the same way about it feeling like a movie and always running through it from start to finish. Though I like the original version, i feel like I can really pick individual standouts from the Brown Tape version. Will be ordering soon :pimp:

After giving The Brown Tape a listen & going back to the OG, I still enjoy the OG more. I agree that it has that movie feeling to it :smokin

Last edited:
Went and copped the Deluxe earlier from Best Buy. Love this album. Where's the comic that some people got, and do you think they'll re-release the cassette?

Boom, didn't know he was touring for this...can't wait !!! This will be my 2nd time seeing him live
The show is crazy. I went Saturday in St. Louis and it exceeded my expectations. I don't want to spoil the show, but all I'll say is that the first "song" he performs will throw you for a loop if you're an avid GFK listener. Also, Adrian Younge and his band Venice Dawn are really talented, as well as being cool, friendly people. Got to speak with all of them after the show. Ghost put on a great show in Chicago in February, but this blew it out the water. Definitely recommend going.

The best Wu-Tang release in ages, and my favorite album of the year so far.  What a pleasant surprise this album is.

The Brown tape is dope, but overall, the OG version is still superior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom