Ghostface Killa, Ironman, Tony Starks, The Wallychamp, Starkey love, Pretty toney

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"i know ya'll motherfu%%ers say cash rule everything around me but Crack Rule Everything Around Me"

best skit ever, bar none.

Favorite MC of all time, top 10 DOA hands down, best storyteller in the game, best catalogue in the game.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to hear what direction he's going with the supposed new r&b album. Ghost singing on tracks is always
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So I stepped back, sized the whole situation patiently
Arguments, face up in the air like you hatin me
Ask you one question, was it good?
He have you on the wall like me, was it hood?
You probably showed him your sexy faces, how you ride on top
Grabbin the sheets, in a deep zone if he hit the spot​

it just goes on
pimp.gif

this %*@#+ is garbage straight up

haha naw im just %@#%%* wit yall. I have to listen to ghost atleast once a day to help me make sense of things. I always wondered wut it would be like to hangout wit my man Ghost.

Originally Posted by overtime626

GFK is def appreciated. One of the best out today. Lyrics and stories are always on point. "All That I Got Is You" is one of the most emotionalpersonal songs I ever heard. If that song don't make you think and hasn't made you shed a tear or almost did, you have a stone heart.

all that i got you always takes me back..
tired.gif

my moms used to live around him a couple years before i was born so my older brothers relate to it more then i do.. but still..
i'm so glad she moved once i was born

i like most of his songs.. the audiobook was great..
from back like that.. ''and i'ma take that rock on your finger.. oh its stuck? i take the whole finger then''
laugh.gif

this guy.. appreciated to the fullest
pimp.gif

Pretty tone is a rare breed. One of the few rappers that gives me my money's worth on every track.
You'd be really hard pressed to find another rapper that puts out quality every release.
Much appreciated.

ghost arguably has the best overall catalog of any artist in hiphop..... not saying its the best catalog but it can be argued ......an argument can be made forhim !

Back
Top Bottom