Banned
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I just got pulled over by one of these
Toyota%20Camry%20-%202008.jpg
Yeah
indifferent.gif
I know. When I saw what it was all I thought was "If these mofosdidnt have walkie talkies id straight embarrass them in the highway". But luckily knowing a cop pays off. Flashed my card and went about by business
pimp.gif

undercover?

so many around here, I don't drive anymore just gonna wait to get my provisional

the other day i was walking and that pulled up in all black with tints. 3 undercover cops jumped out and started asking me questions, i was lucky theydidn't pat me down
laugh.gif
had me mad shook, i thought i was about to get robbed then it quickly changed to me thinking i was going to get arrested.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word these undercover cops are getting even more undercover everytime I see them

I saw some undercovers in a black Mercury Sable and I was like
eek.gif

Oh yea I have one of those cards too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I have 3 cops in the family so that comes in handy. Good thing I havent had to pull it out yet

Originally Posted by drock2010

what are these cards about?
nerd.gif
Its called a PBA card. If you know a cop ask them for one and its basically like a get out a jail free card hopefully. Show the cops, they may letyou slide. But of course nothing is for certain.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by drock2010

what are these cards about?
nerd.gif
Its called a PBA card. If you know a cop ask them for one and its basically like a get out a jail free card hopefully. Show the cops, they may let you slide. But of course nothing is for certain.
Yupp. The dude I know is a detective so he gave me a DEA card. My boys step dad is cop so he has a badge, lucky negro dont even use it and keeprackin up tickets
smh.gif

It's VERY surprising that the government is using foreign cars. They have contracts with all the U.S. auto-makers. As for the PBA card..it just reallymagnifies that not everyone is treated equal. Basically you can break more laws if you know a cop, cause that makes you above the law, doesnt it? smh

i got pulled over tonight the cop said my light bulb on the back license plate was out... He said i was in and out of the lane and didn't signal, but diidn't give me a ticket but the form for the fix the issue.. Do you plea Guilty or Not Guilty on the Form?

i got pulled over by a prius cop in nyc last year. driving with my window down and my seat belt not on. saw him make a quick u-turn and pull up behind me with his lights on. quickly put on my seat belt as he was getting out of his car and all he said when he got to my window was, "oh, i thought you didn't have your seat belt on. you can go." drove off feeling like oj.

I seen like 5 jump out boys jump out of a gold p.o.s minivan, it was bananas, I thought they was fens at first but they ran down on this house, it was the craziest thing I seen in awile

It's VERY surprising that the government is using foreign cars. They have contracts with all the U.S. auto-makers. As for the PBA card..it just really magnifies that not everyone is treated equal. Basically you can break more laws if you know a cop, cause that makes you above the law, doesnt it? smh

Not really. A lot of foreign brand cars are actually made in the US. Also, i think most of the jump out boys probably use cars that were seized.

I lived in DC for a while, and would always see the same red camry up and down GA ave, picking people off.

I've always wondered, or i guess waiting for, a time when undercovers are going to do that to the wrong car with legally armed citizens. I know realistically they wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell, but with all this anti gov sentiment and extremists popping up in America

Last edited:
i remember seeing a maxima, honda ridgeline, and a tacoma all black pulling some one over

Back
Top Bottom