Getting Caught Cheating

At least you're owning up to it but...sorry, that's way stupid. I don't know why people still do that knowing the penalties. I'm glad youdidn't get kicked out but...I'mma need you to do better, son.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I just didnt have the time...working 3 jobs and having a new aprtment with bills is taking its toll on me...
tired.gif

roll.gif

get the hell outta here what do you have 3 part time jobs or somethin

no way you can work 3 full time jobs and still make classes. stop whinin, i got 2 jobs and it kills me, there would be NO time for skool moe. i work 7-4 and5-10

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

Food4Thgt wrote:
I just didnt have the time...working 3 jobs and having a new aprtment with bills is taking its toll on me...
tired.gif
you should of told the teacher your situation. Believe it or not, some of them do care, and they will help you out. Ya know?

If you would of talked to him/her, he could of let you reschedule ya know.

thats true ,but you have some teachers who really dont give a dam ,so thats why I would still try to fit studying inbetween

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by TuckYaChainzN

Food4Thgt wrote:
tired.gif
you should of told the teacher your situation. Believe it or not, some of them do care, and they will help you out. Ya know?

If you would of talked to him/her, he could of let you reschedule ya know.

thats true ,but you have some teachers who really dont give a dam ,so thats why I would still try to fit studying in between

^ Droppin Gems!

Listen to this Man!

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Hey, I cheated on a couple of my test to be honest Microsoft Word on the Cell FTW. But hey you learned a lesson. Just take it as food for thought.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif
@ cheating in college

cheating in college got me a B in spanish class.

an that was spanish II my man, i felt proud end of that semester.

cheating is actually just goin over the material you studied, but a few things you just might need written down just to redistribute what your brain alreadywent over night before.

i actually cheated on a college test yesterday

because my teacher left saying thathe had to go to a meeting and the last person to finish the test had to bring them to his office

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

tired.gif

roll.gif

get the hell outta here what do you have 3 part time jobs or somethin

no way you can work 3 full time jobs and still make classes. stop whinin, i got 2 jobs and it kills me, there would be NO time for skool moe. i work 7-4 and 5-10
Yea Footlocker on Mondays and Fridays

Tuesday Morning(Like a home essential store) on Tuesday and thursday

And Circuit City on th weekend..

But I take responsibility on whatever I do so Im not gonna blame my jobs..I should have made some time but I didnt..

O well...I laugh tonight when I spark up..
laugh.gif

%$%%@ i see you 2 days ago...log in...and see this?

youre a wild man
roll.gif
....i dont have the guts to cheat in college but iremember one of our dudes (i aint gon say his name theres snitches) telling me about how hard he goes with the cheating
laugh.gif

SMH son....but just getting a 0 aint bad

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

i dont have the guts to cheat in college
Word. I cheated all the time in high school but have yet to cheat once in college.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

%$%%@ i see you 2 days ago...log in...and see this?

youre a wild man
roll.gif
....i dont have the guts to cheat in college but i remember one of our dudes (i aint gon say his name theres snitches) telling me about how hard he goes with the cheating
laugh.gif

SMH son....but just getting a 0 aint bad

Yea I kno..*#@* happens man and your right ill take that 0 instead of getting kicked out anyday..

Mr Prince..

I went to him like a man though and accpeted the 0 atleast I didnt get kicked out the University...
pimp.gif
real talk, you're VERY fortunate to not have been booted out of your university. I once knew these two bammas and the first quarter of myfreshman year they got caught up on an exam. The broad ended up rollin on the dude and he got expelled from the my school complete with a red cheater stamp onhis transcript.

your situation is crazy though b...I don't even think I would be able to look my teacher in the eye after that - let alone ever diddy bop in his class.

Back
Top Bottom