getting a new phone, what should i get?

do work son

Banned
im currently on tmobile and i have a blackberry bold. i can switch from tmobile to get an iphone4 but id prefer to stay on tmobile. what phones does tmobile have that are comparable to the iphone4?

im currently on tmobile and i have a blackberry bold. i can switch from tmobile to get an iphone4 but id prefer to stay on tmobile. what phones does tmobile have that are comparable to the iphone4?

HTC Sensation.
when it comes out and don't look back.

it should be coming out within a month.

now if you're really an impatient SOB then get a Nexus S or a MT4G (just make sure you have the good screen).

HTC Sensation.

now if you're really an impatient SOB then get a Nexus S or a MT4G (just make sure you have the good screen).

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

HTC Sensation.

how does the tmobile G2 stack to those?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

HTC Sensation.

how does the tmobile G2 stack to those?

If you plan to stay with T-Mobile Then ether wait for HTC Sensation Or Get the LG G2x now...

If you plan to stay with T-Mobile Then ether wait for HTC Sensation Or Get the LG G2x now...

Iphone 4s is going to be the Tmobile iphone, or you could wait for the blackberry bold touch or blackberry touch if you want to stay with bb

Iphone 4s is going to be the Tmobile iphone, or you could wait for the blackberry bold touch or blackberry touch if you want to stay with bb

I'm gonna post this here too because y'all are probably technical. Hi can anyone help me please. I keep on getting this message. "this computer is connected to Netgear but does not have internet access" Earlier my wifi was working when it wasn't password protected. Any help is much appreciated.

I'm gonna post this here too because y'all are probably technical. Hi can anyone help me please. I keep on getting this message. "this computer is connected to Netgear but does not have internet access" Earlier my wifi was working when it wasn't password protected. Any help is much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i'd prefer to move away from a blackberry. i've been on blackberrys for about 4 years now. i think my first one was the thick $%^ blue one. i had a G1 for a while but the battery sucked and i didn't like some of the little things with that phone. i want access to game apps again like i did with my G1 (just played angry birds on my moms iphone for about an hour and im hooked
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

i'd prefer to move away from a blackberry. i've been on blackberrys for about 4 years now. i think my first one was the thick $%^ blue one. i had a G1 for a while but the battery sucked and i didn't like some of the little things with that phone. i want access to game apps again like i did with my G1 (just played angry birds on my moms iphone for about an hour and im hooked
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

you will probably get help if you didn't reply to a post that has nothing to do with your question

Back
Top Bottom