Getting 7K next month -- Vol. What car to get

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

When did the Army start handing out bonuses for staying in x amount of years?

http://www.goarmy.com/reserve/nps/money.jsp

lol this my second bonus
pimp.gif

im trying to buy a crib so i dont really wont to have a crib and a brand new car to pay for if you feel my drift
Man, that must be nice. All they gave me are 2 bad knees, a bad ankle, a bad back, a bad neck, and a bad hip.

As much as I love German cars, do not buy one on that budget you will regret your decision. On that budget a lot of people will tell you get an altima, camry,or civic or something but get a mustang. I just bought a v6 one, and I love it. It's not a rocket like the GT's but it's faster than a lot of thealternatives, and much better looking than a honda imo.

What are your needs? Do you live in a city? burb? country? How often will you be able to drive it? Utility needs? If you have a family I would advise somethingdifferent than if you you're a single person. I was shopping around the same budget a while back. Civics and accords are great cars but the resale valuewill stick you with one with a ton of miles. Also the insurance on a civic is a bit pricey because they get stolen often and a lot of younger people drivethem. I ended up with a SVT focus because I wanted good mileage, reliability, low cost insurance, and something that was somewhat fun to drive.

lol this my second bonus
pimp.gif

im trying to buy a crib so i dont really wont to have a crib and a brand new car to pay for if you feel my drift
Man, that must be nice. All they gave me are 2 bad knees, a bad ankle, a bad back, a bad neck, and a bad hip.
damn that sucks how long u have u been in

ever been deployed anywhere?? if so how much money did u end up saving?

im leaning towards a mustang or a caddy.

lol this my second bonus
pimp.gif

damn that sucks how long u have u been in

ever been to iraq?
Got out after 6 years in, now in second year of getting an electrical engineering degree. Did 2 tours.

thats great bruh, but yea im going to iraq this jan

what was your mos?

i edited my post but how much money did u manage to save when you was out there?

thats great bruh, but yea im going to iraq this jan

what was your mos?

i edited my post but how much money did u manage to save when you was out there?
I was a 35E, I think it's a 94E now. Don't remember, they were changing it as I was getting out. I saved enough to write a 10,000 dollarcheck to pay off my explorer when I got back from my first tour, and saved about as much on the second tour.

Back
Top Bottom