Getting 7K next month -- Vol. What car to get

xcellziscrack

Banned
getting my bonus from the army for making 3 years in service

i drive a piece of *****

any suggestions

looking for a sports car nothing over 12k

Save at least a portion of that. That's a pretty large chunk of money you're just willing to part with?

If you're getting 7k total, don't put all of that into a car....

also, don't buy an X5...Jay-Z says so.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Mitsubishi Eclipse
PT Cruiser
VW Bettle

They're sporty if you drive it right.

How u gone blantanly set this man up???
laugh.gif

Cop an RSX (type-s if u can)
Or CL 00-03

People are going to come in this thread and try to get you an Acura or BMW with 100k +. If you only got 7k you cant afford the car honestly. Cop a civic or anaccord than isnt too broken in.

If you want a new car buy a piece of #+@$ "clunker" car for $500 that would qualify for obama's clunker bill that could get you up to 4500towards a purchase of a new car when you trade that in... or just buy a used car honda or something and keep some money for a rainy day.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Mitsubishi Eclipse
PT Cruiser
VW Bettle

laugh.gif

Or CL 00-03
feeling those cl's whats a good spots to look for cars for sales besides cars.com?

if you can find a high mileage civic si 2004 to 2005. rsx type s if you get lucky. try looking into a salvage wrx or civic si that WAS NOT heavily damaged tochasis engine suspension and did not make air bags go off

dude go finance yourself a nice car that you can have for a few years.. dont cop something to old and used.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Right Here <----- As sporty as it gets, the price is a lil high for that many miles but I'm sure you can talk 'em down to $12k
laugh.gif
thats the one..
just a LIL pricey but affordable

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

krazy88s wrote:
Mitsubishi Eclipse
PT Cruiser
VW Bettle

laugh.gif

Or CL 00-03
feeling those cl's whats a good spots to look for cars for sales besides cars.com?

I'm assuming the CLs you are referring to are Benzs. Those could be costly to maintain and fix.

i wish the marine corps gave me that for my third year in. id save it and continue drivin the bucket

Back
Top Bottom