GET YOUR NT SHIRTS HERE!!!

w8ing for the details of NT shirts. migt get M or L, depends on the fitting of the shirt

A little update.

ba415b6ba5baf5a7ff4d3b5854eab154d3ccc91.jpg
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Kingcrux - if these are based on US sizing, i think i will have to downgrade from Medium to Small.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

nice...open na yun mga box!..hehe
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Okay there's a small problem. It's gonna be impossible for someone to bring home 100+ Ts from the US. I need help in finding a Filipino owned shipping service from Milwaukee, Wisconsin which offers cheap sea freight services similar to what CA, NY have. $50 for anything that would fit a 20x20x20 box. It only takes 3 weeks and no tax is charged.

Let me know.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

um boss im not in P.I. right now....im from GUAM im 3 hours(by airplane) away...is it possible boss can i get one in XXXL...please :\
ohwell.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

Quote:
^ going home this dec.. i can sacrifice one balikbayan box just for NT shirts... for the team! lol
:D
happy.gif

------------

Quote:
^ going home this dec.. i can sacrifice one balikbayan box just for NT shirts... for the team! lol
:wow:
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^bro - i think you and Crux can work this out.
------------

what's the exact measurements of the sizes? as of now, i'll get a medium..

KC31, how are we going to pay? through paypal? and how much?

thanks in advance.

i too want to get one, but no one seems to know the price?
yEah babY!!
anybody wear a size 8/8.5, hit me up

bmp and true blue spizikes..hit me up

ref: arc9802

^ according to the official thread, they're $30 a pop, inclusive of shipping. I'd assume that's domestic shipping within continental US.

Save me a Small, Crux.
------------

Back
Top Bottom