Georgetown 11 low next April

can't wait to wear these beauties. Going to get a ton of run in the summer for me.

I love the non milky toes/

pass me the salt..i tried so hard to cop these!!!! everywhre in the mall sold out same day and online was crucial

Throw out your size incase someone comes across it brother, people are usually helpful in here.

How about no? We don't turn threads into WTB threads.
@VentureBlake I called it right?

So it's wrong for people to throw out what size they need incase someone comes across it online? Isn't that what we do in the LeBron thread since we pretty much know what all regulars sizes are? I told one cool dude to put his size out there incase I come across it or anyone else.

Last edited:
Throw out your size incase someone comes across it brother, people are usually helpful in here.

How about no? We don't turn threads into WTB threads.
@VentureBlake I called it right?

So it's wrong for people to throw out what size they need incase someone comes across it online? Isn't that what we do in the LeBron thread since we pretty much know what all regulars sizes are? I told one cool dude to put his size out there incase I come across it or anyone else.

Next to last warning.

It's ok, if bigj doesn't want me to be fresh then I'll take that L for the thread

large.gif

Just a story about how a NTer helping me out cuz I was out of town for the Concord Lows.
Why would they delete that. That's a great story of people helping other people in the community. I've never done it cuz nobody ever helps me out. But that's weird that they deleted it

Back
Top Bottom