Georgetown 11 low next April

EVERYONE does especially the NEWBIES
tongue.gif

EVERYONE does especially the NEWBIES :tongue:

I've been in this game way too long...and the Xi are still my favorite hands down. I always tell my mom it started that day she said no to the og concords I saw sitting at Footloose since they were to expensive haha.

My first two pair of low's. My FNL pair came today and NDC tomorrow. I posted my 11 collection in the Pantone thread. I need to update the family picture now. 
wink.gif

No Pantone? The Snakeskins are nice.

Didn't you go hard on the Lebron XIs too?
Struck out on the pack and I really didn't wanna pay $500 resale for the XIs alone. To this day, the highest resale I've paid is 360 shipped for my Multicolor Lebron XI Lows and I hope to keep it that way, though I have a feeling that I will cave soon.

I was gonna cash out on a pair of Fragments when I got my tax return, but I decided it ultimately wasn't worth it.

Yes, I did go hard on the Lebron XIs, as well. It's my favorite Lebron model. :lol:

Had to the The Hoyas Iverson jersey with these, last time I went to DC/Georgetown I rocked the jersey with my 00 Concords, when I go this summer, we'll take these with me too.............Mids still>>>>>>> but these will do.
fam ....

You posted this once already

Back
Top Bottom