Georgetown 11 low next April

Say it aint so Joe
frown.gif

im glad they are delayed. lets me think it over and possibly cop when they drop later.

I've just called all my local spots and they're doing raffles for them still Monday and Tuesday.

I've also been seeing lots of talk on twitter about these being delayed...but some stores already have em so possibly an all red lebron typa release?

Ya I no one store neat me said they good and deff getting while other said it's weird its.not showing up in system

HOH in the Houston Galleria and Champs said they have had to send back because of defects on the material so more than likely delayed until August

HOH in the Houston Galleria and Champs said they have had to send back because of defects on the material so more than likely delayed until August

outlet bound? :nerd:

i mean they are still gonna be atleast $150 in outlets :lol:

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

*saves for gym red foams*

Last edited:

That's weird. Willowbrook in Houston said all is a go and they're doing their raffles Monday & Tuesday.

Now i have more CULLA MONEY to save to get other shoes... i shoulda puled the triggerer on the 5's.lol

I have a Nike gift card that I was wanting to use on these. Hoping Nike.com releases them sometime soon

Back
Top Bottom