Georgetown 11 low next April

It's cool to wear rainbow headbands if the person wearing it thinks it's cool. That's all that matters. Your definition of what's cool is going to be different than others.

Chatty Patty is a person who gossips or talks about others when it's not necessary.
Since when did you decide what's cool and what's not? You talking about another grown mans clothes is feminine to me. quit being a chatty patty.
im only talking to you because I'm dropping a duece. Got the stomach flu[emoji]128514[/emoji]. Back to the shoes !!!! Anybody smell them like me?

Why does it matter that they care ? 
nerd.gif
Why do you care why I care that they care? Dumb question if you ask me. But do you
Who hurt you ?

I think it's quite obvious he is the one in the IG pic with the stick boney chicken legs doing the ballerina twinkle toes pose in his G'Town lows

Last edited:
I'm not bro, I just don't like people who think they're tough bullying some guy about the way he wears his clothes. This ain't middle/high school. I was just defending the poor guy and you asked me why it bothers me? The real question is why does it bother them?

I think it's quite obvious he is the one in the IG pic with the stick boney chicken legs doing the ballerina twinkle toes pose in his G'Town lows

Nope not me bro, just don't like people clowning others for what they wear. Sounds like a bunch of ******* to me.

If you want to clown me for sticking up for someone go ahead, just leave ol boy alone unless you plan on saying it to his face, which I doubt you will.

Nope not me bro, just don't like people clowning others for what they wear. Sounds like a bunch of ******* to me.
Ok. I respect your opinion. But you gotta realize this is the internet and anything you do, say, or post on social media and forums can and will be subject to criticism. It's just the way it is. So while it ain't right for dudes to clown him, he's gotta also understand that not everybody is gonna like/respect his style

You guys can sit here and gossip about another man like a bunch of *******

Last edited:
Ok. I respect your opinion. But you gotta realize this is the internet and anything you do, say, or post on social media and forums can and will be subject to criticism. It's just the way it is. So while it ain't right for dudes to clown him, he's gotta also understand that not everybody is gonna like/respect his style

I hear what you're saying bro.

Why does anyone even still care about these? If u missed u didnt try (bigfooters aside). Off to the Bred XI low thread...

Oh there it is, the ol' " if you missed you didn't try"

I usually see that sooner than 5 days after release.

Oh there it is, the ol' " if you missed you didn't try"

I usually see that sooner than 5 days after release.

Is what it is. Nobody should be missing out on GR Jordans. Not if uve been playing this game as long as most of us have. My last instore release was the OG spacejams in 2000. Online or bust for me and i miss out on very little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom