George Zimmerman sold the gun he killed Trayvon Martin with for $250,000

Seems fishy. Seems like a media ploy for attention. And he got it.

Renegging on the initial deal? Yeah okay. Now he won't name names on who bought it? The initial sale didn't make headlines but this did? Sadly he's a smart attention *****

Seems fishy. Seems like a media ploy for attention. And he got it.

Renegging on the initial deal? Yeah okay. Now he won't name names on who bought it? The initial sale didn't make headlines but this did? Sadly he's a smart attention *****

nah i remember he reneged on that original offer.

folks on here must be oblivious about how much cake murder memorabilia goes for...

i wonder if da OJ knife ever got sold...i know da Bronco did.

Aaron Hernandez 4Runner was on ebay last year.

Did the Martin family ever file a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman?

Bet the guy who bought it got a whole room of "memorabilia". Probably got original nazi flags, confederate money, and celtic crosses all over the place.

nah i remember he reneged on that original offer.

folks on here must be oblivious about how much cake murder memorabilia goes for...

i wonder if da OJ knife ever got sold...i know da Bronco did.
Thought it was well known the knife was never found.

Bet the guy who bought it got a whole room of "memorabilia". Probably got original nazi flags, confederate money, and celtic crosses all over the place.

yall can fact check me, but i think i read that the gun was purchased by some mom for her son as a birthday gift.

regardless, this is perverse to the extreme. it's not liberal vs conservative. that a gun can skyrocket in value because it was used in the murder of a young boy, it's perverse and immoral. period. and gun culture has culpability in this nonsense too, because whenever you hear of this gun or that gun used in some mass loss of life, gun nuts brandish their 2nd amendment badges and make their way to their gun retailer to buy said gun used in the killing, out of "fear it'll be taken away".

im not trying to start a gun debate in this thread. there's already a thread on that and frankly, its a disgrace we are still at a "debate" phase. kids get blown away, congress men and women get shot up...nothing. idk what it would take at this point. If we did away with civilian firearms, things would be different. people will still die, people would still kill each other, but not to the extent we see now.

a racist citizen followed and killed a kid, beat the rap, and made a cool quarter mil off the tool of murder. if you take the gun out of the picture, it wouldn't change the fact that dude was racist and had the intent to harm. but the kid might've had a chance. that's better than nothing.

:smh: greatest country in the world my ***.

a mother,

MOTHER

buys a weapon that was fired to kill a teen

for her own SON?

yea don’t be surprised when the son caps his family

Yo, imagine the twist if the buyer bought it to shoot Zimmerman.

giphy.gif

There was a video on fb floating around last month of him chilln in noVa (northern virgina)at some bar with a private bodyguard.

it does make me smile that he will never again know true peace, but...

How this guy hasn’t caught a hot one yet still surprises me.

a speeding bus, an open manhole, spontaneous combustion, something. dude is just walking around eating cheese fries and making memories, it's fn egregious.

Lots of bizarre things in this thread, but I'll just keep it on topic and say that it's despicable to buy this gun as if it's some type of memorabilia.

Back
Top Bottom