Genitals Herpes Models APPRECIATION

jessica alba had herpes???

i wouldnt even trip if she told me that she had it...i would still beat ....maybe raw too haha

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

i wouldnt even trip if she told me that she had it...i would still beat ....maybe raw too haha
nah son she HAS genital herpes aint no getting rid of that once you got it you got it

Originally Posted by killa couch

nah son she HAS genital herpes aint no getting rid of that once you got it you got it

if its treatable then i wouldnt trip......Jessica Alba with herpes> 99% of females on this globe

::cue commercial::

Woman (sounding all proud): "I have herpes."
Man (hugging up, real simpish and supportive): "But I don't."
Woman (happy putting her business out there): "And we're keeping it that way, with Valtrex!"

Commercial Voice: Valtrex helps prevents herpe outbreaks, but its not a cure. Use caution while taking Valtrex; side effects include explosive diarrhea,migranes, constipation, and shouldn't be taken with alcohol as it may cause inverse reactions such as loose, slutty behavior. Ask your doctor if its rightfor you! Because genital herpes doesn't have to rule your life!

Woman (riding her bike into the sunset with man): "I'm living safe and free, with Valtrex!"

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

It's true, some of the hottest women I've slept with have had genital herpes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Woman (happy putting her business out there): "And we're keeping it that way, with Valtrex!"

Commercial Voice: Valtrex helps prevents herpe outbreaks, but its not a cure. Use caution while taking Valtrex; side effects include explosive diarrhea, migranes, constipation, and shouldn't be taken with alcohol as it may cause inverse reactions such as loose, slutty behavior. Ask your doctor if its right for you! Because genital herpes doesn't have to rule your life!

Woman (riding her bike into the sunset with man): "I'm living safe and free, with Valtrex!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
Homie just wrote out the script for a commercial, wouldnt it have been easier tojust throw up the youtube. Ya dudes on here is too much.

Commercial Voice: Valtrex helps prevents herpe outbreaks, but its not a cure. Use caution while taking Valtrex; side effects include explosive diarrhea, migranes, constipation, and shouldn't be taken with alcohol as it may cause inverse reactions such as loose, slutty behavior. Ask your doctor if its right for you! Because genital herpes doesn't have to rule your life!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
on point

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
on point

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seeing as how condoms dont stop herpes.....

indifferent.gif
youre done bro.

Back
Top Bottom