general 2012 highlights

link?
nerd.gif
CLUB thread

http://niketalk.com/t/512685/any-nters-with-the-big-f-have-good-jobs/60#post_16547338

POWERBALLIN=TRUTH GETS BUSY

http://niketalk.com/t/513180/how-to-rise-to-power-in-america/180

Last edited:
honestly Meth exposing dudes is the best thing that happens on here....instant lulz

every year it shud be asian women thread. but the move to this platform and nt mobile those are nts hilights this year :pimp:

You all ever peep how Meth always finds the PERFECT segue into exposing someone?

LMP: ... Although I don't agree with what he said.
Meth: That's odd seeing as you two share the same computer

Bruh, I died.

You all ever peep how Meth always finds the PERFECT segue into exposing someone?
LMP: ... Although I don't agree with what he said.
Meth: That's odd seeing as you two share the same computer
Bruh, I died.

Meth's ether is so lowkey lethal, son comes out of nowhere with it, drops one post and is gone....

I haz death... :rofl:

Every single pic request thread and seeing what people would photoshop instead of what the OP requested. :smokin

Always delivering luls

Anybody else remember the thread someone posted about that site.. what was it.. Skinnytalk or something like that? A website for extremely skinny girls to go on and talk crap about celebrities and other people.

I remember one girls bio read something like "At 115lbs.. trying to get to 95lbs. :D "

:lol: :smh: we was aboutta send a NT Ninja crusade to troll

Anybody else remember the thread someone posted about that site.. what was it.. Skinnytalk or something like that? A website for extremely skinny girls to go on and talk crap about celebrities and other people.

I remember one girls bio read something like "At 115lbs.. trying to get to 95lbs.
happy.gif
"

laugh.gif
mean.gif
we was aboutta send a NT Ninja crusade to troll
I thought it happened and they blocked registration for a bit. It was in a Kate Upton is fat thread

I thought it happened and they blocked registration for a bit. It was in a Kate Upton is fat thread

Nahh, I went to sign up when the thread was posted and it said that they had been attacked a month before? Oh well.

that 16 year old kid with the monta ellis avy who got shamed into bolivia someone help me out

Last edited:

I remember one girls bio read something like "At 115lbs.. trying to get to 95lbs.
happy.gif
"

laugh.gif
mean.gif
we was aboutta send a NT Ninja crusade to troll
God I loved that thread! the comments were fire
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Guess who?! Yes, it’s the lovely Kate Upton, confidently lumbering up a runway like there’s a buffet at the end of it

(from the site)
Stats: 119 lbs, 32-25-33, 5'7" Goal: 95 lbs!
sick.gif
and the thing is my bro tried to sign up on the forum to unleash hell under the name Forever21lbs
laugh.gif
but yeah it got pretty bad so they blocked registeration for about a month and it came under a new rule that you had to be invited by a current member...

http://niketalk.com/t/345236/if-you...en-comment-on-kate-upton-how-shes-way-too-fat

(the site)

http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2787

I just think it's lame as **** when people give themselves reps and have multiple usernames....it's like how much does NT run your life to make you do all of that :lol:

That skinny forum :lol:

went on the site, there was a thread on one of the younger kardashian sisters (the one really skinny tall one)

comment says : I am not in love with her thighs in that top picture. She's quite pretty, though. If she slimmed down a bit, her features would be much more striking.

:x

got mad cosigns too

edit: this one

View media item 177246

Last edited:
Rusty's story telling is giving lulz as we speak, late this year but still lol

Back
Top Bottom