general 2012 highlights

gatzbygordon

Banned
what were your favorite threads this year?

or entertaining moments or quotes that others might have missed out on.

the complex list thread was very entertaining..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Imma just chop da snake off at da head right now...

the dude making a thread about his chick getting a new car...someone creeped a lil bit and found some beach video and 
nthat.gif

88001_Untitled-1.gif
the whole club incident

and of course....

all these alter egos and their exposures should be considered a low point.

I don't want NT to turn into just 5 guys with multiple screen names arguing with themselves

Change the title to the 2012 Superalitives thread.

Ricky409 has my voter for NTer of the year for the rise of "ambs" and the Thread About Yambs

TAN is thread of the year no question its not even close.

Reactions: jjs
Petey Pablo in TAT will forever leave a stain in NT members minds. :lol:

Last edited:
Pssshhh...you ain't no highlight Gatzby and don't think because you post your own shenanigans you get a pass.

TAN vs Ninja
The ****** Trend.
Boozer Thread.

Last edited:
Mr Marcus Syphilis Thread, Subway BBW Yamb & Cheese Thread, Boozer Thread (of course), and low key that 'Wrestling thooooo????' thread at the beginning of the year was a hidden highlight, epic gif usage in there :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like 2012 was the year that the hate for ninja was at an all time high. Whether he deserved it or not is another discussion

Ricky def revolutionized NT lingo with his addition of the "b"... very rare very based

I also liked the crazy stories from work, I know they've been done before but hey it was one of the best threads for this year.

was the "draw favorite sports moments in MS paint" thread 2012?

Thread bout the 2 girls giving dome on the 6 train was entertaining :lol:

Especially that whole Nomad fiasco :lol:

Boozer thread was top to bottom lulz. Everytime I thought it was over OGBobbyJohnson shut it down one more time

Last edited:
The separation from yuku/ sneakertalk fued was a nice highlight.

Everyone kamikazing their screen names over there by getting banned posting crazy stuff the first day of the split.

Back
Top Bottom