Gay Students Sue To Join Sorority

#NT is anti Greek. Majority of folk I know in frats/sororities are cool people. You can come across some lame ones but you can say that about anybody

Fraternities are very good for many college students and graduates, but they were never for me.

I've always been taught by my father to lead, and the fraternities go against everything that I am as a man, especially the period of being treated less than that in order to be consider part of the brotherhood.

I've built and maintained many lifelong friendships with many of these frat members without having to compromise my own values, without doing military dances in front of packed gymnasiums, and without paying annual dues to be able to wear clothing with the Greek alphabet sewn in.

But this whole gay men wanting to join the AKA sorority situation...These men don't have a case. They are men, and should join fraternities.

In my years in Greek life I've never seen anything like that
Fraternities brawling over colors? Let a member of another frat do their pose or their call....I've seen it happen many times.
Just because you've never seen it happen doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Ive heard of 2 orgs getting into a full blown street fight after one org threw their sets up and did their little dance and interfered with the synchronization of the opposing orgs dance. Chairs, bottles, and fists were thrown.

In my years in Greek life I've never seen anything like that

Just like everything, there's the corny ones. Knew some cool ones, but there are the corny ones that do treat like a gang and act like their affiliation means something to anyone but them. Imagine just chilling in a bar and a group of ****** just randomly take the floor and start stepping. They did not get the desired response.

So does this mean the fratboys are afraid of including gays in their elephant walks?

This is the stuff yall do? 
grin.gif

I went to tn state, glad this foolishness came after i graduated. Still makes TSU look turrible even tho the story is old

Back
Top Bottom