Gay/Safe Sex Ads on Billboards/Signs On Public Transportation

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I couldn't edit but I mean the actual physical act is
sick.gif
in my opinion. I'm not being intolerant, I just personally think the act is gross. People that are gay are still people who deserve respect
You've never received oral or done anal? I have....these acts, not so
sick.gif
in my opinion....why do I care what the next man is doing behind doors? If a dude wants to do what he wants to another consenting man,go for it...he's not affecting me

TD The God:
DAYTONA 5000:
sick.gif
in my opinion. I'm not being intolerant, I just personally think the act is gross. People that are gay are still people who deserve respect
why do I care what the next man is doing behind doors? If a dude wants to do what he wants to another consenting man, go for it...he's not affecting me
I don't know, I didn't really read his comment that way. I read his last comment less as 'The thought of some dude having sex withanother dude is gross' and more as 'The thought of me having sex with another dude is gross.'

Know what I mean?

Originally Posted by TD The God

sick.gif
sick.gif
in my opinion....why do I care what the next man is doing behind doors? If a dude wants to do what he wants to another consenting man, go for it...he's not affecting me
He has a point

sick.gif
sick.gif
in my opinion....why do I care what the next man is doing behind doors? If a dude wants to do what he wants to another consenting man, go for it...he's not affecting me
Are you a female?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

sick.gif
sick.gif
Are you a female?
grin.gif

roll.gif

Man Pookie the same dude that said you can have sex with a man and not be gay, so what he said is irrelevant. I guess what Ska is saying is right, the thoughtof ME engaging in those acts...my brain won't even let that thought form in my head. But I'm not going to treat anyone any different or hold thatagainst them. What they do has no effect on me whatsoever.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

sick.gif
sick.gif
Are you a female?
grin.gif

I saw the same thing riding the metro yesterday but it was two white males......From the stand point of kids seeing that I do think it is inappropriate

So does nobody know the sex of that TD person? Reading the comments I would HOPE it was a female

sick.gif
in my opinion....

!. Your doing it with a female is what he was getting at.
2. I don't think you would let someone have sex with you like that(anal) so I fail to see your point?

why do I care what the next man is doing behind doors? If a dude wants to do what he wants to another consenting man, go for it...he's not affecting me

I agree.

Man Pookie the same dude that said you can have sex with a man and not be gay, so what he said is irrelevant.
wait what
laugh.gif
??
when was this
laugh.gif

Well, are we supposed to just ignore that homosexuals exist? They're certainly a group of people who are just as important as us heterosexuals.

I don't get why people have a problem seeing things like that.

What is it that makes it bad? Is it the fact that they're homosexual?

I live in the DMV I saw that ad. I laughed when I saw it. Wasn't excpecting to see that.

And why is this so horrible for our children to see?

I'd rather my child be confronted with the reality of the world that we live in than to be completely sheltered from homosexuals, among other things.

I think that's what leads to the intolerance that's so prevalent in our society today.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Well, are we supposed to just ignore that homosexuals exist? They're certainly a group of people who are just as important as us heterosexuals.

I don't get why people have a problem seeing things like that.

What is it that makes it bad? Is it the fact that they're homosexual?
1. No we aren't supposed to ignore it
2. People are mad because it is not what most folks are used to seeing. Not really MAD, just a shocker.
3. Look @ #2

thats just wrong...what if kids see that , they are going to start thinking that being gay is a normal thing

its not....

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

thats just wrong...what if kids see that , they are going to start thinking that being gay is a normal thing

its not....
go get him ska

Normal..I looove that word. Tell me what normal is, please? A mom, a dad, some siblings?..a lot of peoples families aren't made up like that, bigwhoop..kids see all kinds of crap, parents let them watch Laguna Beach, BET, youtube with all kinda crap on it. Violence, rape, intolerance are all ok, but godforbid they see Fred and Frank holding hands against a park backdrop..people kill me..

Back
Top Bottom