Gay/Safe Sex Ads on Billboards/Signs On Public Transportation

Man here in DC, they have gay safe sex ads BIG AS DAY on the side of the buses. Two black dudes holding each other, topless, and the message is, "If youlove each other you would get tested together." Something along those lines man.

It threw me off guard the first. We had a conversation about it at work. But damn I guess it is a reality with so much of "that" going around. TheSTD's and the other "stuff."

Somebody was telling me that their friend had to explain it to their son because he didn't know what the hell was going on
ohwell.gif
The child was like 7

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

DC got that many homosexuals?

its that Go Go music huh?
I don't know what it is man
ohwell.gif
But yea it is wild outhere. By 2100 everyone will be bi-sexual.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man here in DC, they have gay safe sex ads BIG AS DAY on the side of the buses. Two black dudes holding each other, topless, and the message is, "If you love each other you would get tested together." Something along those lines man.

wouldve been my exact reaction
laugh.gif

im not one to say never but i dont think that port authority would ever go for that

And?

Is a little boy seeing a picture of two topless guys embracing supposed to be more wholesome and kid-friendly than a little girl seeing a provocative pictureof a woman wearing nothing but a bikini bottom holding a product she's supposed to be advertising that's been strategically placed in front of herbreasts?

Because I doubt I would ever hear you complain about the latter situation. "Oh my gosh, I was on the subway, and I heard some dad explain to his daughterthat men pay more attention to hot, naked women. The little girl was only like 7. I hope she doesn't develop self-confidence issues later because of that,hoping that she's hot enough to count in this world.'

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And?

Is a little boy seeing a picture of two topless guys embracing supposed to be more wholesome and kid-friendly than a little girl seeing a provocative picture of a woman wearing nothing but a bikini bottom holding a product she's supposed to be advertising that's been strategically placed in front of her breasts?

Because I doubt I would ever hear you complain about the latter situation. "Oh my gosh, I was on the subway, and I heard some dad explain to his daughter that men pay more attention to hot, naked women. The little girl was only like 7. I hope she doesn't develop self-confidence issues later because of that, hoping that she's hot enough to count in this world.'
Applaud this man....you is me hero

And?

Is a little boy seeing a picture of two topless guys embracing supposed to be more wholesome and kid-friendly than a little girl seeing a provocative picture of a woman wearing nothing but a bikini bottom holding a product she's supposed to be advertising that's been strategically placed in front of her breasts?

Because I doubt I would ever hear you complain about the latter situation. "Oh my gosh, I was on the subway, and I heard some dad explain to his daughter that men pay more attention to hot, naked women. The little girl was only like 7. I hope she doesn't develop self-confidence issues later because of that, hoping that she's hot enough to count in this world.'
You are right they both are equally as bad. But one is already here to stay (second situation); and the first situation is becoming more and morethe norm in society. Thats why it is more of a shocker.

And?

Well said ska

Originally Posted by TD The God

And?

Applaud this man....

for what?

I don't think that's right 2 expose little kids 2...that's all ima say about it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And?

You are right they both are equally as bad. But one is already here to stay (second situation); and the first situation is becoming more and more the norm in society. Thats why it is more of a shocker.
how can the "norm" be "shocking"? makes no sense

I couldn't edit but I mean the actual physical act is
sick.gif
in my opinion. I'm not being intolerant, I just personally think the act is gross. People thatare gay are still people who deserve respect

none of it is cool in my opinion
Im not for homosexuality and im not for showing these sex ads on a public forum like the bus. I really dont want my nephews, neices whoever seeing that

DAYTONA 5000:
I couldn't edit but I mean the actual physical act is
sick.gif
in my opinion. I'm not being intolerant, I just personally think the act is gross. People that are gay are still people who deserve respect
And that's why I was careful not to say that you were being intolerant.

It sounds like you were simply meaning to say something that I also feel, which is that sex with a man is gross.
laugh.gif
As a straight man, the thought of having sex with a dude is... *shivers* But ifanother dude thinks that sounds like a good ol' time, hey... that's him. I think boobs are awesome, and if he thinks they're gross... awesome. Nobiggie. That's why hes a gay man and I'm a straight man.

Back
Top Bottom