Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by Aze201

were u the one who posted it in general forum? did that post get deleted or locked? i forgot what the groups name was

Definitely not me. Like I said, I knew that would not end well. The groups name is Rainbow Noise.

omg thanks
roll.gif
 that one lesbian that looks like keenan
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Aze201

were u the one who posted it in general forum? did that post get deleted or locked? i forgot what the groups name was

Definitely not me. Like I said, I knew that would not end well. The groups name is Rainbow Noise.

omg thanks
roll.gif
 that one lesbian that looks like keenan
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

You gotta be real simple to think being homosexual is a choice.
laugh.gif

You choose to act on that sexuality, you don't choose that sexuality.

Did you choose to be attracted to +#!**?

its not a choice? one of my best friends use to get mistreated and used by men all the time. she told me one day she was sick of men, they were all dogs,  and shes gonna try girls out now. shes been lesbian ever since.

she was 34 with 2 kids when she told me that.

i guess being born that way only kicks in when your in your mid 30's?

laugh.gif

its not a choice? one of my best friends use to get mistreated and used by men all the time. she told me one day she was sick of men, they were all dogs,  and shes gonna try girls out now. shes been lesbian ever since.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

SMH to anyone comparing that word to the n word. Last time i checked they weren't bein slaughtered, beat, rapped and enslaved. And if you know someone that is gay then you know they weren't born like that. Most have had some type of trauma like childhood like being raped or they dude it for some other drastic reason.
This could very well be the most ignorant post of 2011.

goodness 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

SMH to anyone comparing that word to the n word. Last time i checked they weren't bein slaughtered, beat, rapped and enslaved. And if you know someone that is gay then you know they weren't born like that. Most have had some type of trauma like childhood like being raped or they dude it for some other drastic reason.
This could very well be the most ignorant post of 2011.

goodness 
eek.gif

People have the ability to choose something if they want to choose it.  I've never heard a single gay person say I was once straight but then I changed my sexuality and became gay.
you've never been around women before have you...
laugh.gif

da bottomline is other then freak mutations, our blueprint is that of heterosexual reproduction...anything outside that is abnormal.

People have the ability to choose something if they want to choose it.  I've never heard a single gay person say I was once straight but then I changed my sexuality and became gay.
you've never been around women before have you...
laugh.gif

da bottomline is other then freak mutations, our blueprint is that of heterosexual reproduction...anything outside that is abnormal.

I feel more sorry for dude's arm. That was the real harm out of everything.

I feel more sorry for dude's arm. That was the real harm out of everything.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

I truly hope you're joking. You're using that as your logic for homosexual reasoning?
laugh.gif

Kobe just got hit with a $100k fine.

Ehh who cares. Kobe just gonna win the championship and release more 'exclusive' shoes.

laugh.gif

I truly hope you're joking. You're using that as your logic for homosexual reasoning?
laugh.gif

Kobe just got hit with a $100k fine.

Ehh who cares. Kobe just gonna win the championship and release more 'exclusive' shoes.

laugh.gif

She sounds like she had too many dudes run up in her, so now she claimin dudes aren't any good, so she feels safer bumpin tw@#$.....2 kids?

laugh.gif

She sounds like she had too many dudes run up in her, so now she claimin dudes aren't any good, so she feels safer bumpin tw@#$.....2 kids?

laugh.gif

my ex girl's brother is gay...he has a lil girl who is like 8 now...i asked him and his boy toy at the time what made them wanna be gay
i've seen pics of him and chicks he's related with in the past
he basically said it was a CHOICE he made due to bein lied to by so many females & the chiks he was dealin with were are +%%%!* and did him dirty or took advantage of him due to his funds
some dude came along and swept him off his feet when he was 25
he made it very clear to me that this was not a born-with ordeal, but a choice he made to be gay
maybe some folks are born gay, but to me, you choose to be it
yall can argue it all u want

laugh.gif

my ex girl's brother is gay...he has a lil girl who is like 8 now...i asked him and his boy toy at the time what made them wanna be gay
i've seen pics of him and chicks he's related with in the past
he basically said it was a CHOICE he made due to bein lied to by so many females & the chiks he was dealin with were are +%%%!* and did him dirty or took advantage of him due to his funds
some dude came along and swept him off his feet when he was 25
he made it very clear to me that this was not a born-with ordeal, but a choice he made to be gay
maybe some folks are born gay, but to me, you choose to be it
yall can argue it all u want

They way Refs screw Kobe you cant blame him for thinking one of them is of that orientation.

Seriously...the NBA was right for the fine but now they better be consistant with it. B-words should be fined for slurs againsts women, and N-words for slurs against blacks. Better yet how about techincals for profanity?

They way Refs screw Kobe you cant blame him for thinking one of them is of that orientation.

Seriously...the NBA was right for the fine but now they better be consistant with it. B-words should be fined for slurs againsts women, and N-words for slurs against blacks. Better yet how about techincals for profanity?

Back
Top Bottom