gay marriage bill passed in ny .... wonderful

see what i mean, it's like he tries to outdo his stupidity.

congrats JD, in a room full of idiots, you're the king.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Club 27

JD214 wrote:

Can't blame you, I would do the same.
tired.gif

Seems like NY will never be the same.

i thought his comment was sarcastic.

but i guess you guys are serious

homophobes make me laugh

i swear you're all convinced that gay dudes are gonna get married now and tag-team dry-hump all of you into submission or something
Let them be, damn.

you have to understand, JD214 is the biggest idiot on this board. and that's saying something.

I can say the same thing about you, Everyone has their own opinion.

see what i mean, it's like he tries to outdo his stupidity.

congrats JD, in a room full of idiots, you're the king.

JD214 wrote:

tired.gif

homophobes make me laugh

i swear you're all convinced that gay dudes are gonna get married now and tag-team dry-hump all of you into submission or something
Let them be, damn.

you have to understand, JD214 is the biggest idiot on this board. and that's saying something.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

im very serious, i cant stand gay people.. i got fired from starbucks from calling my boss out for being gay and i didn't care.. i hate gay people, they deserve to die, and if you gay i hate you..
GAY PEOPLE ARE GAY thats why i hate them
My man you should hate no one. We all share this earth and should at least have common curtsey for one another.

I don't agree with the lifestyle whatsoever but damn dude. Hope you were joking about calling your boss out.
laugh.gif

?
OH NOEZ I SKIPPED THE O in courtesy.

But I mean just the same respect everyone else is treated with. Well the gay people who are good people that is.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by RKO2004

im very serious, i cant stand gay people.. i got fired from starbucks from calling my boss out for being gay and i didn't care.. i hate gay people, they deserve to die, and if you gay i hate you..
GAY PEOPLE ARE GAY thats why i hate them
My man you should hate no one. We all share this earth and should at least have common curtsey for one another.

I don't agree with the lifestyle whatsoever but damn dude. Hope you were joking about calling your boss out.
laugh.gif

?
OH NOEZ I SKIPPED THE O in courtesy.

But I mean just the same respect everyone else is treated with. Well the gay people who are good people that is.

wow i am so upset, now i am definitely leaving NY.. this is so disgusting, gay people need to be gay on another planet smh

I heard NT is bout to allow gay couples to share a sn, you should dip from here too.
laugh.gif
ohh wait naw i don't even have to play this game, you said some hateful **** in this thread that will mos def get you banned.  God i was tired of reading that dumb ****.

wow i am so upset, now i am definitely leaving NY.. this is so disgusting, gay people need to be gay on another planet smh

I heard NT is bout to allow gay couples to share a sn, you should dip from here too.
laugh.gif
ohh wait naw i don't even have to play this game, you said some hateful **** in this thread that will mos def get you banned.  God i was tired of reading that dumb ****.

Originally Posted by JD214

JD214 wrote:

tired.gif

homophobes make me laugh

Let them be, damn.

but that's a fact. i'd tell people to just look your post history, but they'd be wasting all those years of school by being dumbed down by the stupid #!$# you say.

do everybody a favor and just shut up. you consistently talk out of your #*!.

JD214 wrote:

tired.gif

homophobes make me laugh

Let them be, damn.

but that's a fact. i'd tell people to just look your post history, but they'd be wasting all those years of school by being dumbed down by the stupid #!$# you say.

Originally Posted by DubA169

HTTB i'm suprised you are such an advocate for this. guess cuz we only talk in knicks threads
Religion is where a lot of the hatred comes from...I'm so far from religious.
Stripped bare, it's about equality and human rights.

Originally Posted by DubA169

HTTB i'm suprised you are such an advocate for this. guess cuz we only talk in knicks threads
Religion is where a lot of the hatred comes from...I'm so far from religious.
Stripped bare, it's about equality and human rights.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'll never actually support it (I dont hate gays either though), it doesnt affect me.
I'll keep it moving.
Refusing to support equal rights. That's pretty cool.

I'll never actually support it (I dont hate gays either though), it doesnt affect me.
I'll keep it moving.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I'll keep it moving.
If someone doesn't agree with something then they just don't. You do know a lot of people have religious backing as to why they don't support it, right?

Some of you think everything is so cut and dry. Its not.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I'll keep it moving.
If someone doesn't agree with something then they just don't. You do know a lot of people have religious backing as to why they don't support it, right?

Some of you think everything is so cut and dry. Its not.

this is strictly a legal/civil right issue. bottom line.

dont like gay marriage cuz god said so? its in the bible? then ban premartial sex etc etc.

separation of church and state. this wont force churchs to marry them. city hall is open for business. why does this affect so many people? my life and the majority of this boards will NOT be affected by this turn of events.

this is strictly a legal/civil right issue. bottom line.

dont like gay marriage cuz god said so? its in the bible? then ban premartial sex etc etc.

separation of church and state. this wont force churchs to marry them. city hall is open for business. why does this affect so many people? my life and the majority of this boards will NOT be affected by this turn of events.

Cool story bro, doesn't prove anything,

I'm sure almost everyone on NT has posted something stupid. Yea I can go back and see what I posted, see something dumb, I can do the same for a lot of NT'ers.

Back
Top Bottom