Gatorade Pack edit ?

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eyes.gif

okokok now i now i'm bout get catch a lot of heat, but now the story is (after talking to his boss yesterday) this gatorade deal was originally a pack with the above. however it is supposedly now just one shoe so we are back to square 1 and this can be locked up. very sorry about the hype i was right there with everyone on this one. thought the info was straight, but seems as though there was some sort of confusion along the chain of command.
eyes.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by deuce02

<First I don't like to start rumors so if I post something I pretty confident in the info. Nonetheless, I just got off the phone with my connect and he says gatorade release is a pack of vis (or package I can't remember exactly what he said) and one colorway is some gatorade colors (unknown) and the other is a black/red colorway
smokin.gif
. Let the speculation begin.>

okokok now i now i'm bout get catch a lot of heat, but now the story is (after talking to his boss yesterday) this gatorade deal was originally a pack with the above. however it is supposedly now just one shoe so we are back to square 1 and this can be locked up. very sorry about the hype i was right there with everyone on this one. thought the info was straight, but seems as though there was some sort of confusion along the chain of command.
eyes.gif

hopefully its still an infared of some kind

btw ur avatar looks hilarious...

the only pic i have seen is the one on the eastbay website where there is a pic of the black/infra.... im calling ducktales on a pic in a gatorade commercialduring the bowl game!

GreatestGoliath wrote: I will take the Plunge and 100% Confirm the "Gatorade" VI'S...

The J Collectors question:
You said 6's, as in plural ,
does that mean there are 2 pair of 6's you know of dropping come febuary ? ? ? ?

<First I don't like to start rumors so if I post something I pretty confident in the info. Nonetheless, I just got off the phone with my connect and he says gatorade release is a pack of vis (or package I can't remember exactly what he said) and one colorway is some gatorade colors (unknown) and the other is a black/red colorway
smokin.gif

eyes.gif

its all good home boy, got me a lil excited and all but u was jus tryna do us some justice. either way, its the 6's man lol

Originally Posted by NJstress03

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

its all good home boy, got me a lil excited and all but u was jus tryna do us some justice. either way, its the 6's man lol

couldn't have said it better myself...its cool. as long as JB doesn't mess up the colorway or add something stupid lasering i'll be good

lmfao wow all this "info" and were back were we started thank God its not another pack, everything is going to be in a freaking pack now

appreciate all the peps who understand where i'm coming from and s*** happens. i was just trying to look out, but as you may see some people need to popsomething. i mean i'm a part of other forums and none of them have as many salty f****. nonetheless, i can deal with those cause i'm bout chill as theycome.

NLoc: what is hilarious, lmk.

I called Brand J. ,,and there still claiming theres no info on any 6's, outside the ajf's on the release sheet....

IDK ????!!!

Back
Top Bottom