Gap President's Day Sale

anybody in SF know if they carry the selvage line down there? Im gonna be in Berkeley and was going to head out there since I was told only they carry it as well as NY

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

From slickdeals:

GAP President's Day SaleOne Day Only, Monday, February 15th, Gap is putting their ENTIRE store on sale– 40% off! (in-store only) your entire purchase.

Included: Adult, Body, Kid, Baby & Maternity– regular and sale price! WOW!

Cardholders get an extra 5%, for total 45% off! Gap’s spring lines are always great, so I am incredibly excited for this sale!
Also another piece of info for those with friends who work for GAP:

No employee discounts can not be used on top of other discounts either one or the other.
frown.gif
Plus, I am former manager of Gap, and they are super super anal aboutemployee discounts. If an employee actually shares their discount it islike theft. They bring the whole loss prevention team, to investigateand fire them
frown.gif
.(Yes I know people still do it) I'd go with the 40% off, employees onlyget 30%. Of course the combination would be so awesome, it would betooooo good to be true. Have fun with the 40% I will!

We actually get 50% off of regular price and 10% of sale now, they changed it a while back. But as far as I know, it's in-store only. I had to put the signs up for the sale today before we closed and it didn't say anything about being online also. 

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

From slickdeals:

GAP President's Day SaleOne Day Only, Monday, February 15th, Gap is putting their ENTIRE store on sale– 40% off! (in-store only) your entire purchase.

Cardholders get an extra 5%, for total 45% off! Gap’s spring lines are always great, so I am incredibly excited for this sale!

No employee discounts can not be used on top of other discounts either one or the other.
frown.gif
Plus, I am former manager of Gap, and they are super super anal aboutemployee discounts. If an employee actually shares their discount it islike theft. They bring the whole loss prevention team, to investigateand fire them
frown.gif
.(Yes I know people still do it) I'd go with the 40% off, employees onlyget 30%. Of course the combination would be so awesome, it would betooooo good to be true. Have fun with the 40% I will!

We actually get 50% off of regular price and 10% of sale now, they changed it a while back. But as far as I know, it's in-store only. I had to put the signs up for the sale today before we closed and it didn't say anything about being online also. 

gp684878-02p01v01.jpg
Whats your opinion on the marled hoodie? I'm thinking about getting it.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

From slickdeals:

frown.gif
frown.gif

gp684878-02p01v01.jpg

looks clean, im gonna cop the light brown one.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

From slickdeals:

frown.gif
frown.gif

gp684878-02p01v01.jpg
It's not bad, I kinda like it actually. We have some shorts that are the same material, if it's the one I'm thinking of it's really soft cotton (almost like a lounge type hoodie) 

any confirmation at your local Gap anybody???

Either a)Not every store seems to be doing it b) Dudes is playing dumb

Damn just ordered something from gap online 2 days ago with a 25% off coupon. Regardless, ill have to go to the stores and check out what they have. 40% off is
pimp.gif

I would shop there today but I was disappointed by what I've seen last week (I already have plenty of v neck sweaters and the shirts are mehhh)

Now if it was Banana Republic, then that's a different story.

Score, my mom called me from the Gap and is snagging a few things for me since I won't be able to make it to one today.

do you have to print something out or just walk in the store and everything is already 40% off?

Back
Top Bottom