Games You Would Like to See Re-Made (or Made) for The Xbox 360

I don't know about ya'll..but i'd def like to see Hydro Thunder 64 remade for the xbox 360. Speed boat racing in high def > _________

KILLER INSTINCT would be the best game for them to remake on the 360.......hands down

but

Ergheiz(spelling?)....Cloud, Sephiroth, Sasuke, Han, Dasher....would be str8 also

a new X-Men vs Street Fighter would be ill too

s5usz9.jpg

That game was sooo fun

Yeah, all that PS3 power sure makes games better. Go kill yourself. Of course a PS3 developer is going to say that. Look at the multiplatform games andyou'll notice that 360 usually wins.

On topic: Mario 64, or really any n64 game. I just got the updated OG Banjo Kazooie, so I'm on a bit of an N64 nostalgia trip.

I know it would never happen. But what about a remake of The Original Legend Of Zelda. Or even A Link To The Past. I think they would be amazing if done rightin HD.

No what I think would be cool. If they made Halo 1 with updated halo 3 graphics and some small changes like some different guns and a few different vehicles. Ithink that would be straight fire.

Patiently waiting for the day that Daytona USA is brought to Xbox Live Arcade. I don't need updated graphics or new modes, just make sure online play isamazing and I can die happy. Microsoft, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Originally Posted by JDub4

Patiently waiting for the day that Daytona USA is brought to Xbox Live Arcade. I don't need updated graphics or new modes, just make sure online play is amazing and I can die happy. Microsoft, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Daytona USA is from SEGA ...

Killer Instinct
Goldeneye
Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, and 3 on arcade. No need for special enhancements. A straight port would suffice.

And Final Fantasy 7 remade in HD glory w/ voice overs.

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

KILLER INSTINCT would be the best game for them to remake on the 360.......hands down

but

Ergheiz(spelling?)....Cloud, Sephiroth, Sasuke, Han, Dasher....would be str8 also

a new X-Men vs Street Fighter would be ill too
With you all the way on Ehregiz I still wanna see Final Fantasy VII For the PS3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom