Game's Manager says he's working on a G-Unit Reunion

50 got too much pride and Game can't be trusted. I'm a fan of both and would like to see it happen but it won't happen. **** wouldn't even feel authentic.....money could be made though but I think it would need to be a FULL reunion. (50,Yay,Banks,Game,Buck)

I'd love to see 50, Banks, Buck, Game & Yayo all back together....

But if I'm 50, I'd have a lot of reservations reuniting with Game.. Reason being Game at least 3 or 4 time said how much he'd love to work with 50 again, and a day later diss him. Apologize for it, and do it again..

Buck that's all squabbling. That **** is easy to get beyond.

Game on Kush remix: "Aftermath general, one love to fifty/ Aint seen him in a minute yo, used to be my ---- yo"

Fif on My Life: "I tried to help --- get on, they turned around and spit/ Right in my face, so Game and Buck, both can suck a ----"

I want a reunion to happen.. really really really bad... but as you can see from the lyrics.. idk.. they are at different places. It makes sense as far as I think there are enough people who are fans of either or who would like more material together

Last edited:
stop it, game just dropped a dope album and it sold well.

if he re-unite with 50 cent, another dude that people STILL have in their sights, as well as banks with his fanbase is more then enough to cobble

together a serious buzz. i mean dipset got a HUGE *** buzz for that fake *** reunion they did..imagine these guys
laugh.gif
No, you are wrong.  Totally, totally wrong.  50 Cent and G-Unit are completely irrelevant.  

Dipset didn't get a huge buzz either.  No one cared.  Cam'ron's album didn't sell.  I mean personally I'd listen to a new Dipset album, but yeah, no, no one else I know would care in the slightest.

i mean dipset got a HUGE *** buzz for that fake *** reunion they did
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

huge buzz??????

who they got more buzz than? i'll let you pick anyone in dipset , or all of them as a whole

asap rocky

rick ross

wiz khalifa

gucci

2 chainz

kanye west

kendrick lamar

future

drake

meek mill

lil wayne

mac miller

big sean

jay-z

french montana

pick 1

Last edited:
stop it, game just dropped a dope album and it sold well.

if he re-unite with 50 cent, another dude that people STILL have in their sights, as well as banks with his fanbase is more then enough to cobble

together a serious buzz. i mean dipset got a HUGE *** buzz for that fake *** reunion they did..imagine these guys :lol:
No, you are wrong.  Totally, totally wrong.  50 Cent and G-Unit are completely irrelevant.  

Dipset didn't get a huge buzz either.  No one cared.  Cam'ron's album didn't sell.  I mean personally I'd listen to a new Dipset album, but yeah, no, no one else I know would care in the slightest.

umm they sold out a huge concert da min they announced they were coming back, i was there, so da typical NT cynicism is voided here.

and juelz mixtape is super everywhere right now, and son aint even human crack in da flesh.

50 cent, game, and banks still sell records..no longer are they da juggernaut of da early 2000s but to act that they're totally ja-rule status

is being oblivious to their fan bases.

i mean dipset got a HUGE *** buzz for that fake *** reunion they did
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

huge buzz??????

who they got more buzz than? i'll let you pick anyone in dipset , or all of them as a whole

asap rocky
rick ross
wiz khalifa
gucci
2 chainz
kanye west
kendrick lamar
future
drake
meek mill
lil wayne
mac miller
big sean
jay-z
french montana

pick 1

asap rocky aint even hotter then juelz BY HIMSELF in harlem

wiz is a dipset GROUPIE

gucci? :lol: jim jones sold more records then gucci mane

2 chainz? lol all cam gotta do is have another mixtape run and its automatically another 10000000000 NT gifs for killa

kanye west is upper tier artist that wears skirts and dont write rhymes, and wfied kim... :x

kendrick lamar by himself aint seeing cam'ron by himself let alone dipset formed like voltron

future can't even rap...

drake wets da bed, no body with a penis cares about his music anymore.

meek mill? lulz probably one of da worst major label debuts in recent history.

lil wayne? they should charge that dude with armed robbery with da way he jacked dipsets whole swag

mac miller? -_-

big sean? juelz by himself bigger then him

jay-z? got suckered into a battle with jim jones, and capo just used him for more spins smh lol

montana? he was born outta that dipset wave by taking max b in his camp...son was red cafe before max b.

game too bi polar....he always upping someone only to diss them 2 months later.....dude corny

wiz is a dipset GROUPIE

gucci?
laugh.gif
jim jones sold more records then gucci mane

2 chainz? lol all cam gotta do is have another mixtape run and its automatically another 10000000000 NT gifs for killa

kanye west is upper tier artist that wears skirts and dont write rhymes, and wfied kim...
sick.gif

kendrick lamar by himself aint seeing cam'ron by himself let alone dipset formed like voltron

future can't even rap...

lil wayne? they should charge that dude with armed robbery with da way he jacked dipsets whole swag

mac miller? -_-

jay-z? got suckered into a battle with jim jones, and capo just used him for more spins smh lol

montana? he was born outta that dipset wave by taking max b in his camp...son was red cafe before max b.
I just see intense denial...

Probably everything you said is wrong, but ASAP is getting big buzz in NY right now, and I personally thought Juelz was retired or something....

Stop it Ninjahood :smh:

I respect your loyalty to these guys but lets be serious here.

Juelz might bpoppin more in harlem but in 49 other states asap is poppin way more than juelz. Ninjahood bro u gotta leave nyc cuz it obviously makes u bias cuz nobody is checking for a dipset/gunit reunion outside of ny period. Game is the only one making good music n has a buzz, noone cares about banks yayo or 50 musically. Dipset doesn't even get brought up my way that **** is like a old myth nobody cares about them ******

Most of the "points" aren't even relevant to music/success or are hypothetical situations :lol:

Last edited:

wiz is a dipset GROUPIE

kanye west is upper tier artist that wears skirts and dont write rhymes, and wfied kim... :x

future can't even rap...

mac miller? -_-

You are delusional.

i understand staying wit the team sink or swim but damn every line is a lie

wiz is a dipset GROUPIE

future can't even rap...

mac miller? -_-

You are delusional.

no u just wet behind da ears

yea to keep it funky, game burned da g-unit bridge so bad, i think 50 would bail young buck outta jail and pay his taxes then to rock wit game.

da level of disrespect was so much worst then MMG, or fat joe for example.

you left out rick ross and debated lil wayne , jay-z , kendrick lamar and kanye....

im the biggest ross stan on this forum but my man just canceled a tour so i know

this is some vendetta against whatever hiphop culture you disaprove of

and how is asap rocky not hot in new york? he's affected the fashion and

has put out the blueprint for new generation new yorkers on how to start

and attack a viral campaign that even trinidad james could follow

and gain success with

g-unit and dipset are done , they will NEVER put out another platinum

album out ever , and in dipsets history theyve only had 2 platinum albums out

one of which didnt even sell a million and barely shipped enough to get 

the plaque 2 years later.........chingy sold more records than anyone in dipset

Dipset RUNS NYC compared to asap mobb this aint even debatable.

Talkin bout asap affected fashion...cam alone had da whole world rockin pink.

Last edited:
Funny I saw The Game in Vegas @ club Bank in the Bellagio. He was with his people but they gave him the mic to perform a few songs (probably an agreement so he could get bottles for free).

Anyway, he did 50's verse from Hate it or Love it which I thought was a little weird. However, everytime he said G-Unit Dj Skee would play a gunshot noise lol.

My man ninjahood stay living in the past, bless his heart.  I told you before ninjahood......Dipset is dead, ashes to ashes.......dust to dust.  Cam just got engaged, Jimmy is getting ran by his girl, and Julez is addicted to lean, I'm telling you it's over champ. 

Now if you want to reminisce about the past that's on you, but don't try to fool us into believing that this band of misfits is getting back together or running anything.  Unlike you, we're not going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe.  The "movement" is over and as far as I'm concerned the world is now a better place.  
Exactly.  Kinda reminds me of that joke Steve Harvey told about the band on the Titanic still playing as the ship was going down on Kings of Comedy.  Ninjahood is caught in the undercurrent and refuses to put ask for a life jacket.  Some folks gotta learn the hard way.

I honestly can't imagine who would give a **** about this, kids don't care and those of us who were bumping their **** in 04/05 dont care either. Diplomats reunion ***** all over this

Back
Top Bottom