Game 6: Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {Prequel to Game 7; Boston's Exit}

Doc Rivers calls timeouts at the wrong time. He lets home team celebrate after they make a good shot which gives the team even more momentum. Celtics d ishorrid at away games this series

idk if this has been mentioned but is it me or mike woodson looks like cleveland from family guy?

img.194734_t.jpg

mikehenry_cle.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Repeat question (I know, exciting game
smile.gif
): Why is Pierce gone? It shows online that he has 5 PFs and that he got a technical a minute ago.

He had 5 fouls really. Josh Childress drove. Scored. As the ball was going in they called Pierce for holding Zaza under the hoop. Really shoulda been a nocall.

LETS GO BOSTON LETS GET IT LETS GET IT
AYEEEEE
TIMEOUT
LETS GET THEE 2 POINTS REAL QUICK

O.K., now it's showing online that PP has 6 fouls.
laugh.gif
Damn near 10 minutes later.

And Joe Johnson's missed floater might be crucial, because I feel a Shuttlesworth 3-ball coming on.
nerd.gif

if the hawks were to lose this game, id have no problem blaming it on bibby, its like on these last few plays if he cant get to johnson he just holds onto til the clock runs out without passing it to anyone else
i agree shot clock management is the key, but it has a lot to do with experience together. Bibby, as floor general, does not trust anyone otherthan JJ.

Back
Top Bottom