GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

come on cavs dont let these old $*!! beat you
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't care what anyone says, Mike Brown is a HORRIBLE COACH. That team is way to deep to not sweep every team. Give Phil Jackson, or even Jerry Sloan this team and they're champs.
Brown sucks...but most of the blame so far can fall on Bron's shoulders.  Dude looks checked out/disinterested....in the playoffs???!!!??? 
eek.gif
smh.gif
  I'd be really disappointed if I was a Cavs fan right now with the effort of #23

especially in 2008 vs boston, lebron had to do everything for the cavs. high screen for him then his teammates just watched what he would do next.
smh.gif

Lecan't shoot. 6 years in the league and still havent develop a midrange game smh.

Dude probably would beast in the 4th though

I still can't get over the fact that these ungrateful ++* Cavs fans got the nerve to boo Lebron. I mean, really???!!!??? And it's not the first time either...I remember Cavs fans were riding the dude hard a few years back when he had problems with his FT's in the 4th quarter of games....that city doesn't deserve the dude...he's be appreciated in NY for sure.

it doesnt take much for a foul call when lebron is driving.. why isnt it doing that 100% of the time.

Boston's defensive gameplan on LeBron is absolutely tremendous right now. Pack the lane and let him shoot away, his mid-range game is still very streaky.

Back
Top Bottom